• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What am i? Try and help

AVampire

Hey everyone. Help typing me
Myers briggs has been a interesting subject for me a couple of years now.
Ive taken the online tests including cognitive function ones.
My ennegram tends to come up 7w8 or 8w7. Ive gotten a 5 and 4 before also.

WORK
I work in retail.
I like to talk a lot but talking to CUSTOMERS can be draining. (Friends and family is more energizing)The majority of the ones i deal with are ignorant. Ignorance stupidity easily irritate me.
Im a lead and my manager isnt good. He says one thing and does another. Hell want us to follow rules to the T and he micro manages. I HATE MICRO MANAGEMENT. i butt heads with him. I stand up for myself in general.
I like for work to get done fast as possible but i dont mind people talking or having fun as they do so. Work can be boring.

RELATIONSHIP
Im a touchy feely person. Im talkative and enjoy conversating in general. Im affectionate and goofy with my fiance.

AS A PARENT
Goofy fun loving. I encourage art and reading with my kids. I like making them laugh. I encourage them to explore and enjoy the outdoors as well. Not a lot of rules just ones that are for safety obviously.

OTHER
-loud
-i play video games,avid magic the gathering player.
-read a lot of sci fi and fantasy. Also a history buff.
-hate being interrupted
-like debating
-like talking politics,why people do what they do.
-irritated easily and very impatient
-i dont like a million questions being asked
-tend to act first
-i like to have fun and try to make everything fun
-always trying trying to make people laugh.
-play guitar and bass. Listen to a variety of music but i love metal. Listen to it every day. One big thing about me and that has been apart of my life is metal music.
-i like fairness
-im very opinionated. Always have something to say
-being ignored bothers me
-facts are needed to convince me
-if someone is down ill ask if there ok and offer solutions
-i go on tangents ill start talking about one subject and than by the end of it it ive talked about 10 different things with nothing to do originally with what i was talking about. Im random
-im blunt and hate people beating around the bush.
-bored easily
-dont like criticism normally
-always moving even when sitting. Can be hard for me to sit still or not talk during a movie.
-absent minded
-easily bored i always got to be doing something(add maybe?)