• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I need help with my type

Giorgos Pyros

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hello everyone. My name is George and I'm totally new here (I'm also Greek so, sorry for any mistakes I'll probably make). This is why I open a new thread, because I don't really know what else to do cause there are so many, so I'm also sorry if that's inconvenient for you.
I need help to find my type. When I first started to care about Mbti, I took a dozen of tests and the results were INFJ. After a lot of personal research, I understood that INFP fits me better. But I had some conersations lately with people that know more things from me, when it comes to mbti. They told me that INTP could be possible too, because my ennearam tritype is 469 and specifically 4w5, 6w5, 9w1 (all 3 unhealthy), and so they could look like Dominant Fi. I also have social anxiety so it's REALLY hard for me to type myself.
I would truly appreciate it if you'd find the time and will to help me. I can answer any question you want.
Thank you in advance!

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In what ways do you relate to the INFP and INTP types? In what ways don't you?
How do you make decisions? Can you give an example of how you made an important decision?