• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let me guess your personality type?

Lark

I took the test, one time it said ENTJ then it said ESTJ, nothing surprising about that.

I took the Highlander test but I dont know how to link the result from that, it said I was a highly intelligent, authority challenger.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
bumping since I seem to have been skipped. :unsure:

NF=7;NT=-4;SP=-1;SJ=-2

Te=0;Ti=-3; T = -3
Fe=2;Fi=3; F = 5
Ne=1;Ni=-4; N = -3
Se=-5;Si=6; S =1

Temperament seems to lean towards NF but based on the functions assessment, you appear to be clearly an SF. Given how high Si is, I would guess ISFJ.

2:01 PST. Result was inconclusive.

Introvert 100%. I get extremely overwhelmed from too much chatter and often need to take a breather by myself. I also spend as much time by myself whenever I can.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
22:33 UTC+01:00 "result is inconclusive. the test doesn't work for everyone"

I'm an introvert. I often need A LOT of time alone. More than most people. And I'm nearly always too focused on my thoughts to notice the environment.

I know that with this result you will probably not be able to help me, but I'm curious to see the results.

I take inspiration from the other user and bump my post too. We got to a new page and my post may be forgotten.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I started the test at 3:38pm and finished at 3:57pm (I was eating, sue me) with the final result of INTJ (Ni > Te > Ne > Ti = Fe > Fi = Si > Se).

I consider myself extremely extroverted.

Link to my Social Media results

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
22:33 UTC+01:00 "result is inconclusive. the test doesn't work for everyone"

I'm an introvert. I often need A LOT of time alone. More than most people. And I'm nearly always too focused on my thoughts to notice the environment.

I know that with this result you will probably not be able to help me, but I'm curious to see the results.

Put the wrong result here. Will come back with something soon

NF=-2;NT=2;SP=4;SJ=-4

Te=-1;Ti=1; T = 0
Fe=-1;Fi=-2; F =-3
Ne=2;Ni=2; N =4
Se=0;Si=-1; S = -1

So you are definitely not an SJ,. You appear to be a thinker vs. feeler. You are an intuitive of sort. You are an introvert. That leaves the following as most likely

INTP - Ne and Ni are tied. You seem to have Ti higher than Te. This seems like the most likely fit
INTJ - Ni and Ne are tied. Te is -1 though

Your scores are close and non-differentiated though except that you seem to strongly prefer intuition over sensing.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2:01 PST. Result was inconclusive.

Introvert 100%. I get extremely overwhelmed from too much chatter and often need to take a breather by myself. I also spend as much time by myself whenever I can.

NF=0;NT=3;SP=0;SJ=-3

Te=-4;Ti=-5; T = -9
Fe=-2;Fi=7; F = 5
Ne=4;Ni=0; N = 4
Se=-4;Si=4; S = 0

Your temperament results seem opposed to to the cognitive function results. I'll throw out temperament for the time being except to say that it seems unlikely you are an SJ.

You seem to be an intuitive and feeling type though your Si stands out as something potentially siginificant. Thinking gets pretty low scores so you are definitely a feeler.

Ne is a lot stronger than Ni and Fi is a lot stronger than Fe.

INFJ - argument against this is your Fe is way too low and Ni doesn't stand out as high either
INFP - this would be my guess. You have a combination of strong Fi, Ne and Si. It fits.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took the test, one time it said ENTJ then it said ESTJ, nothing surprising about that.

I took the Highlander test but I dont know how to link the result from that, it said I was a highly intelligent, authority challenger.

You just paste the URL of the result. It's saved.

Wanonymous

MBTI Type
INFJ
1) Started 04:07 PM and scored ENFP.
2) I consider myself an introvert because I prefer to focus internally on my own thoughts than interacting with the world. I think first, then act.
This result is strange for me given that, as you may remember, I've thought I'm an INFJ for a while.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I started the test at 3:38pm and finished at 3:57pm (I was eating, sue me) with the final result of INTJ (Ni > Te > Ne > Ti = Fe > Fi = Si > Se).

I consider myself extremely extroverted.

Link to my Social Media results

NF=0;NT=3;SP=-1;SJ=-2

Te=5;Ti=-2;T = 7
Fe=-2;Fi=-3; F = -5
Ne=2;Ni=7; N = 9
Se=-4;Si=-3; S = -7

Based on this, you seem to be coming out as an ENTJ or INTJ. You are high on both Te and Ni. Since you are extraverted, you'd be an ENTJ. There doesn't seem to be strong evidence for a preference for sensing at all

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
NF=0;NT=3;SP=-1;SJ=-2

Te=5;Ti=-2;T = 7
Fe=-2;Fi=-3; F = -5
Ne=2;Ni=7; N = 9
Se=-4;Si=-3; S = -7

Based on this, you seem to be coming out as an ENTJ or INTJ. You are high on both Te and Ni. Since you are extraverted, you'd be an ENTJ. There doesn't seem to be strong evidence for a preference for sensing at all

How does the Social Media analysis play into the typing?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1) Started 04:07 PM and scored ENFP.
2) I consider myself an introvert because I prefer to focus internally on my own thoughts than interacting with the world. I think first, then act.
This result is strange for me given that, as you may remember, I've thought I'm an INFJ for a while.

NF=2;NT=-1;SP=-1;SJ=0

Te=1;Ti=-3; T =2
Fe=0;Fi=4; F = 4
Ne=5;Ni=-2; N = 3
Se=-4;Si=-1; S = -5

Evidence clearly points to NF. You say you are an introvert, leaving two options
INFJ - Your Fe is unremarkable and you have a clear preference for Ne over Ni so that doesn't fit
INFP - This appears to fit the best. High Fi and high Ne.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How does the Social Media analysis play into the typing?

Take a look at this table

Myers–Briggs Type Indicator - Wikipedia

The big five factors are the things in blue on the chart in your results of the social media test. It works much better against forum posts. Your openness scores are off the chart, which tends to correlate with a preference for intuition.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eyyyyy lets see what this does for me Highlander. :)

1. started at 3:56 PM and ended at 4:13 PM

INFP
Fi > Ne > Ni > Si > Fe > Se > Ti > Te

this surprises me, I usually get IxTJ on things like this.

my social media presence says:
Intelligent Sympathetic Authority-challenging Artistic Curious
You are inner-directed, somewhat indirect and informal.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

I am kind of ambiverted so I feel it could go either way.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eyyyyy lets see what this does for me Highlander. :)

1. started at 3:56 PM and ended at 4:13 PM

INFP
Fi > Ne > Ni > Si > Fe > Se > Ti > Te

this surprises me, I usually get IxTJ on things like this.

my social media presence says:
Intelligent Sympathetic Authority-challenging Artistic Curious
You are inner-directed, somewhat indirect and informal.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in.

Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

I am kind of ambiverted so I feel it could go either way.

NF=3;NT=1;SP=-5;SJ=1

Te=-5;Ti=-4; T = -9
Fe=-2;Fi=10; F = 8
Ne=3;Ni=1; N = 4
Se=-3;Si=0; S = -3

Based on this, I would say you are definitely an NF. There is not much of a preference for thinking functions at all and sensing is somewhat low as well.

Given your strong preference for Fi over Fe and your preference for Ne over Ni, it would lead me to believe you are an INFP. That also aligns with Si being higher than Se.

á´…eparted

passages

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't need an interpretation as I know what type I am, but I am adding data to the pool. I hit the finish button at 6:18pm CST. Results are here.

Social media Forum Post results: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=17M3aNuqS9

Social media Facebook results: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=XNgn4qk06L

My tumblr is private and I do not use twitter.

NF=1;NT=4;SP=-4;SJ=-1

Te=1;Ti=-2; T = -1
Fe=5;Fi=-2; F = 3
Ne=-1;Ni=3; N = 2
Se=-3;Si=-1; S = -4

Looks like NF, strongly favoring Fe and Ni with Fe being the highest. Again, the temperament questions seemed to get the wrong answer.

With tumblr being private, what happens if you try and run it against that. Does it say it lacks permissions?

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Came out as INTJ; took test about 19:10 cst (or whatever the time was 20 mins ago).

Based on forum posts:http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=nO5yofBkwK

Based on facebook: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=e12TKAEc6y

Once upon a time Falcarius would say he was certain he is is an introvert, because he historical finds it hard to trust people on an emotional level so tends not let many come too close. Not so much now, more ambivert; he does generally really likes spending time with people he has mutual interests with but most of his hobbies are quite solitary and he is rubbish at keeping in contact with others.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Came out as INTJ; took test about 19:10 cst (or whatever the time was 20 mins ago).

Based on forum posts:http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=nO5yofBkwK

Based on facebook: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/personalitytest.php?do=results&id=e12TKAEc6y

One upon a time Falcarius would say he was certain he is is an introvert, because he historical finds it hard to trust people on an emotional level so tends not let many come too close. Not so much now, he does generally really likes spending time with people he has mutual interests with but most of his hobbies are quite solitary and he is rubbish at keeping in contact with others.

I'm not sure if this is the right data because there were a couple sets out there

Ni > Te = Ne > Ti > Fi > Se > Fe > Si

NF=-4;NT=7;SP=-1;SJ=-2

Te=4;Ti=1; T = 5
Fe=-5;Fi=-1; F =-6
Ne=4;Ni=6; N = 10
Se=-3;Si=-6; S = -9

Definite NT. You prefer Te over Ti, Ni over Ne and Fi over Fe. You also prefer Se over Si. That seems like INTJ or ENTJ. All of those are consistent with you being an INTJ especially if you're an introvert