• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me

Rigbee

Hello Typology Central! Please excuse me if my English is bad, it's not my first language. :D

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
My indecisiveness and me being bothered by the smallest thing that doesn't fit. For example, when I read personality descriptions online, if a personality trait doesn't fit, I immedietely decide: "I am not this type."
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To be successful in a scientific career, because people who have succeeded in that field have always inspired me.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I'm not sure if it's the finest, but I was together with my two friends some time ago. Just being together with them made me feel great. That's the best I can remember right now.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When people are smarter than me. Which is most of the time.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I get advice from my loved ones and I look at what makes sense.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
If I agree with the outcome then I wouldn't mind not being in charge. However if this outcome affects me in a serious way and I don't agree with it i'd much rather be in charge.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Well I remember laughing at random Youtube videos with my friend a lot on Skype some time ago. I just remember how amused I felt. I wanna go back to that day again.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I'd rather have objects I can interact with than read, write etc. I can just learn easier when everything is in front of me.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Even though not traditionally organized, I have my own system. My desk might appear messy but I know where to find everything. Overall though, I don't think i'm THAT disorganized, compared to people I know.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Both. But if I had to choose...I'd see if the idea would make sense.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
The second one, definetely. Beliefs in a group may not always be correct, I'd rather follow what's true than "play along".
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before speaking near people I am not very close with. I feel more confident to state my opinions without thinking near people I am comfortable with. I prefer one on one communication because it gives me and the person in front of me more opportunities to speak.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I'm jumping. Also actions definetely speak louder than words because you have less time to think about them.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
As much as I want to spend time with my friends a night out really isn't my thing. I think i'm gonna stay home. Even though I might think of how much fun they're having without me..
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Passive aggressive and rude to others. Generally distant from the people I love.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I noticed that I generally tend to dislike people who brag a lot. Other than that I dislike people who try to be too polite. It's so obvious they are trying to be kind and even if their intentions are good it make me cringe. (I hate using that word but eh.)
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Not really. I just enjoy laughing with them and having a good time.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
How I look and what I wear, etc. I wear oversized clothes often. People find it weird.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They see me as lazy, which I might be to some extent, but in general I am just really bored with the work I have to do. They would never say that I am a person who brags a lot.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Stuff I do to relax. Eat and watch Youtube. Or just sleep if I'm really tired.

Well, that's all. Hopefully my answers were clear enough. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me figure out my type.

Vega Vex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
in general, Im thinking maybe an INTP. Have you taken other MBTI tests?

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welcome to T-Central, [MENTION=31989]Rigbee[/MENTION].

Without reading the replies, my impression was INFP. It can be hard to tell from a single questionaire, though. How new are you to MBTI? Do you know about cognitive functions?

If you're deciding between INTP and INFP, you may want to research their functions and see which descriptions fit your personality better. In short, INTPs lead with a process called Introverted Thinking (Ti). INFPs lead with Introverted Feeling (Fi). If you don't know what this means, it would be a good place to start. Try looking up these processes online. There are some YouTube videos that explain the differences, too.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like INTP. You also remind me of a lot of the friends I had as a teenager, most of whom were INTPs.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You seem INxP to me overall.

All

It's hard to decide. May be you can join INTP and INFP Facebook groups to see which type you identify with more.
I'm INTP with INFP tendencies and many intps also have this problem. After I join Facebook groups, I realised that I like the discussion of INTP groups more.

PurpleDawn

Sounds a bit more INFP than INTP in my opinion. Honestly xNxP types can sometimes be hard to determine from a questionnaire because they have a ton of resemblance to one another when you're not actually talking to them face to face.

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
May I just use this questionnaire? I'm unsure of my Js and Ps.