• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

the best way to get typed?

cause and effect

MBTI Type
ESTP
What's the best and accurate way to get typed. I'm new to mbti and I want to understand more about myself.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
disguise yourself as a hand written manuscript...

in all seriousness the best way is to take a test to find a starting point... from there just read up on that and see if it "feels" like a good match... from there you may want to examine other types to make sure there isn't a better match... ask questions if you become confused, and keep in mind that this is all just a handy form of classification, and doesn't change who you are...

cause and effect

MBTI Type
ESTP
disguise yourself as a hand written manuscript...

in all seriousness the best way is to take a test to find a starting point... from there just read up on that and see if it "feels" like a good match... from there you may want to examine other types to make sure there isn't a better match... ask questions if you become confused, and keep in mind that this is all just a handy form of classification, and doesn't change who you are...

I was seriously considering the manuscript lol!

Thanks for the advice. What test do you like?

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was seriously considering the manuscript lol!

Thanks for the advice. What test do you like?

i prefer mbti to the other typology varieties... i like the idea of completing several tests... these should be fine... i like the first one best of those, but the important thing (in my mind) is checking to see if you get consistent results...

Free Personality Test | 16Personalities

MBTI / Jung Personality Test - Psych Central

Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory

post script:

for information on your type these aren't a bad jumping off point, but there are better resources available....

cause and effect

MBTI Type
ESTP
i prefer mbti to the other typology varieties... i like the idea of completing several tests... these should be fine... i like the first one best of those, but the important thing (in my mind) is checking to see if you get consistent results...

Free Personality Test | 16Personalities

MBTI / Jung Personality Test - Psych Central

Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory

post script:

for information on your type these aren't a bad jumping off point, but there are better resources available....

ESTP, by a long shot! All three tests. I'm convinced. Now I just need to know my enneagram.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP, by a long shot! All three tests. I'm convinced. Now I just need to know my enneagram.

i really struggled with that one... maybe someone else will step in and give you a hand... there are tests for the basic type (and with a wing), and there is a thread with a test (made by a user i believe) on tritypes... i am taking it right now...

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
take a bunch of quizzes. Research, ask for other input and mostly ignore them because no one really knows who the fuck you are. Go back to research. Self explore. Take a break into trying to figure it out. Come back months later and try again. Rinse and repeat until confident.