• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Get in here!

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's weird the way that some people swear that I am ESTP, others ESFP/ENTJ, and some swear I am ENTP.

What type do you guys think I am?

9bc5db2d492fb6a9f5ee5db484c27b5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here are some things to think about:

● I am a practical person most of the time, but have the ability to use my Intuition decently. Sometimes, it turns out great, other times not so.

●This intuition that I have comes from a within, in the form of "aha-moments", which end up working well. Very little of it comes from making outside connections.

●I prefer the real world, and implementing things into it than I do coming up abstract concepts. Not that I can't do it (I can), but it bores me after a while.

●I prefer making my own steps, to-do lists, pointers, and quote references etc when I am planning to do something. It makes things a lot easier. I like keeping track of things, and getting them done.

●Feelings are my kryptonite. I dislike them, and think they get in the way of my productivity. When I have them, I try hide them and bull through do get things done and forget about them. I have beliefs/values, just not very many. I see having many as restricting and pointless.

●I don't mind socializing or speaking to people, but when you lose my interest, I am gone.

●I like being direct and getting to the point of things. Long-winded explanations bore me. The shorter, the better. If things are pointless, I walk away. If nothing is getting done, I fix that up. I keep things going.

●I prefer doing things and controlling those myself, because I know they'll get done and the results that I need/want, and won't be one big half-assed orgy.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk