• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me. Scene II.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I recently had [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] stating that he believes that I may be an xSFJ. I will invite everybody from my friends list since I have spoken to some of them at length and they could have so more insight as to which type I may be.

[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION], [MENTION=27884]Cold[/MENTION], [MENTION=10550]Dr Mobius[/MENTION], [MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION], [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION], [MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION], [MENTION=7111]fidelia[/MENTION], [MENTION=26281]geedoenfj[/MENTION], [MENTION=21203]Grand Admiral Crunch[/MENTION], [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION], [MENTION=26754]JClassic[/MENTION], [MENTION=28184]Jellyfish1234[/MENTION], [MENTION=26269]Kheledon[/MENTION], [MENTION=27821]Kho[/MENTION], [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION], [MENTION=4299]meowington[/MENTION], [MENTION=4660]Osprey[/MENTION], [MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION], [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION], [MENTION=27756]SheeplyShu[/MENTION], [MENTION]Thyp0n[/MENTION], [MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION], [MENTION=23583]Yamato Nadeshiko[/MENTION], [MENTION=27735]Zeego[/MENTION], [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION].

Obviously, not everyone has to reply to this thread. I don't want you to feel forced to answer this if you don't want to.

SCENARIO 1

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

Your significant other just ended your 2 year relationship quite suddenly and with no apparent explanation. Up until this point you had both been talking about marriage and last week you even went to look at rings together. Now he/she won't even return your phone calls or texts. After talking with his/her family you find out that he/she has just been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 cancer.

- Describe how this scenario would make you feel as well as what sort of influences and motivations lie behind those feelings. Why do you feel the way you do?

I would obviously be devastated that I am about to lose someone very close to me, although knowing about his terminal illness will make sense to me. Still, I would fight for him and our relationship since I don't like the idea of somebody being all alone through their illness. Maybe that's controlling of me, who knows, all I know is that I would hate to leave that person all alone.

- In this scenario what would you honestly say the primary focus of your feelings would be?

How to be there for the other person.

SCENARIO 2

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

You are in college and this semester both you and your roommate end up in the same class together. You and your roommate get along fairly well and the living situation works but you aren't particularly close. You both typically do your own thing and are rather indifferent to each other. As the semester progresses you excel and become one of the top students in the class whereas your roommate is struggling significantly to grasp the material. The professor assigns a fairly challenging take home test that is a significant portion of your grade. He/she makes it clear that while it is open book, students are to work alone. Later your roommate comes to you begging for help after struggling with the test most of the weekend. You have already completed the assignment and he/she isn't asking to copy your answers, just to help tutor and mentor them as they struggle to complete the test, so there is no way your professor would ever know. However, this is the first time your room-mate has asked you for help this semester. He/she makes it clear that how they do on this test could mean the difference between passing and failing this class.

- How do you respond to your roommate’s request and why?

Holy Moses.

I refuse to let my roommate copy my answers, but I will pull an all nighter to help them out at least to convey, through THEIR OWN WORDS, the answers to the questions of the take home test. That way, I help them out, plus I won't get in trouble. I would definitely feel sympathy towards them.

- What sort of things in this scenario stand out to you as far as having a strong influence on your decision making and why?

Empathy, I suppose. I used to have trouble in class when I was much younger, so I know how it feels to be left behind, academically speaking.

- Describe the flow of your decision making process.

I would mentally piece together how and why they are even failing in the first place, and will try to get a feel as to why. I would ask some questions such as: do you study and how often? What parts of the teaching are they lost on? Can they pay for a tutor?

Just to see if I can gauge on what their deeper issue could be. And then I go from there.

SCENARIO 3

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your boss calls you into his/her office in order to assign you to a new project. He/she gives you a choice between two.

Project 1 is a rather broad, expansive project covering multiple areas of company operations. It has the potential to have a very significant impact on company operations but it would require a collective effort and an extensive amount of group work where you would be logically thinking through the project together with the group of individuals your boss has also assigned to it.

Project 2 has a much more specific and narrow focus and would require a significant amount of in depth individual analysis to work through the problem. You would be working alone and the completion of the project may or may not have much impact on company operations. However, after complete the process and problem you were working on will be streamlined and fundamentally understood.

- Which project appeals to you the most, as it relates to the way you prefer to logically process information? Why?

Project 2, definitely. Although I do well in work groups and don't mind them much, I tire quickly from having to extend myself on a social level with other people and need to be alone to recharge. It also seems very thorough in terms of problem solving; I do not appreciate chaos and spontaneity a lot of the time.

- What sort of things in this scenario, across either project, stood out to you as having a strong influence on your decision? Why?

The having to work in a group versus alone.

SCENARIO 4

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your college professor has assigned you to a group project with 3 other individuals. All 3 of these individuals have a good strong work ethic and desire to contribute to the overall success of this project. You are at the first meeting of your group and the other members are tossing around valuable ideas as to the nature and direction of this project.

- Describe your behavior in this situation as you process and think about the ideas they are presenting.

It is nice to see people bouncing ideas off of each other. I like having my viewpoint broaden and challenged. I will feel inspired and want to look more/research on what these individuals have to say in these meetings so that I can then tell them how I think and feel about it in the next meetings.

- Describe what major influences drive this behavior.

I like to have time to think about what these people have to say about their ideas and that way I may be able to choose which ones are appropriate for the project.

SCENARIO 5

FOCUS ON THE SOURCES YOU DRAW NON-PHYSICAL ENERGY FROM HERE

It has been a very long week and you feel mentally and emotionally drained, but good news! It is Saturday and you have nothing significant that needs to be done. You FINALLY have some free time to yourself to recharge your batteries and do whatever you want.

- Describe what sort of activities would help you to recharge. What would you enjoy doing after a long week and why?

That first paragraph made me smile. Finally! Time to recharge and replenish my exhausted spirit. I enjoy solitude as a way to recharge; reading books, cooking myself comfort food, going out on a lone walk to the park (maybe sit on a bench to people watch), web surf and have some chats/giggles with online pals, take long naps, listen to music, spend time with my husband, creative writing either in a notebook or computer, and zone out to Netflix. Yes, binge eating and binge Netflexing sounds very attractive to me. ;p

Although, I won't lie, I also like to venture out with close friends and family members. I like restaurants, movie theaters, bowling, going to the mall to go shopping together, that sort of thing. I know it sounds kind of shallow, but after a rough week, I quite enjoy stereotypical shallow pursuits, so long I can always come back to my own head and think about life and death and God and the meaning of life and why are we all here and... yeah. And my relationships. I like thinking about love a lot.

- What sort of things do you feel you draw non-physical energy from doing?

Binging mindlessly.

SCENARIO 6

FOCUS ON THINKING VS FEELING HERE

You have a meeting with your college career counselor to discuss potential careers that interest you. He/she offers you a list of the following careers and asks you to pick your TOP 3. He/she asks you to take money out of the equation. Imagine all of these careers received equal compensation. Focus instead on where you would truly feel most happy and fulfilled.

Artist, Scientist, Actor, Engineer, Musician, Lawyer, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Manager, Psychologist, Computer Programmer / Analyst, Clergy, Child Care, Medical Doctor
- What were your top 3 choices and what aspects of these careers appeal to you?

Not in particular order: Musician, Counselor, and Psychologist.

I cannot really say why I want these careers. I suppose it comes from the heart of wanting to help other people in some way. Through music, through counseling, or by using both brain hemispheres in my head to find out what could be going on with someone, I want to help. I do enjoy it in a way that is science based, in a way.

- Was it difficult or easy to pick only 3 and why?

It was quite easy. I have dat intrapersonal intelligence.

- Prioritize the aspects of your career choices that influenced your decision, what things mattered most to you, where do you imagine finding the most fulfillment and why?

The human experience is the most fascinating concept for me. Music is the universal language. Counseling brings me and the other person closer to emotional and mental enlightenment. Psychology helps me understand human nature even better.

SCENARIO 7

Click on the image below and pay close attention to the things that jump out to you, objects, thoughts, feelings, impressions, ideas etc. What do you see?

- Describe the main things that stand out to you in this picture.

- Why do you think/feel you focused on those things?

- Describe the strength with which this photo did or did not appeal to you and why?

Unfortunately, I cannot see the photo. Will have to try again later.

I will do another long questionnaire but responsibilities are calling me.
Thanks.

PS: It almost looks like I did not care enough to write longer answers, so if anybody needs me to clarify or expand more on something, let me know.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
After exploring this with you in depth previously, I am fairly confident in INFJ.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
To be honest, I'm not all too sure what to even look for when trying to find Ni, it is after all, internalized, so unless you plaster your thoughts all over the forum, or talk about some unique perception or understanding, that one is hard, for me, to pick up. Your Fe though, is definitely high and a version of it that doesn't turn me off lol, meaning to me, that you must also have a fairly innate understanding for people, their boundaries, etc. An Fe user that isn't aware of this totally just feels suffocating to me.

You and I have also shared some good conversations and on topics that I feel we were easily on the same page. With the SFJs in my life, they mean well, they do understand my feelings to a fair degree, but they also tend not to completely understand the importance of being true to myself, finding a career that fits me, etc. The "NFP" stuff. I would think that NFJs, even with Fe, would at least understand these aspects a bit more easily.

So yes, INFJ seems like a good fit for me, if not ENFJ. But don't take this as a final typing from me, but how I've interpreted our interactions thus far.

Not to point fingers necessarily, but I would question [MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION] and see what he specifically sees is Ni and how it can be expressed on the forum. When someone makes a claim against me I always look to see if the claim is coming from a valid source and to see where their biases are. It's no use getting emotionally stirred over words of no weight. Again, this is with everyone, and I'm not making this comment specifically towards Forever because he thinks you're mistyped.

I say this because I've asked people in the past what they thought Ne actually was, when mentioning they don't see it in me at all. Others do, so that's why I asked, to see where the discrepancies are.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Infj from the types of questions you ask, topics you like discussing, ways you process, and even the health stuff. Nothing says isfj to me. Plus you are married to an enfp which Infjs often pair with due to dominant intuition.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi theforsaken :hi:
This seems pretty much INFJ to me

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION]--How do you tend to deal with stress? If you're completely overwhelmed and in kind of a bad headspace, how do you tend to behave? What steps will you take to alleviate that stress?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think I've known you long enough to make an accurate typing, but I get a Fe vibe from what I've seen of you so far, so I'd guess some kind of xxFJ.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks, everybody. I want to do at least a couple of more questionnaires and really try and throw up as much thoughts as I can, and this can take at least a week due to traveling again to see my family back in my home country. I would not have mind an ISFJ labeling, truth be told, but the subject of Si is something that eludes me to this day, and I need more time to think and research into it before I can make my final conclusion.

I want us to maybe not start an argument, not saying that people here will, but just as a precaution, I don't want people arguing as to which type I might be.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION]--How do you tend to deal with stress? If you're completely overwhelmed and in kind of a bad headspace, how do you tend to behave? What steps will you take to alleviate that stress?

I will answer after my nap, but this is a great question, as this can narrow the remaining types as to which one I may be.
Thank you!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your responses are still too neutral to say.

Excuse me if I sound difficult.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Thanks!

Can you explain why?
Maybe ISFJ may be a better fit for me, after all..

I'm really not that experienced with theoretical psychology, so I just go with the vibe I get from someone. But in in this thread you mentioned all the typical INFJ stuff, like empathy, psychology and the human experience.

Jellyfish1234

To be honest I'm terrible at typing people but when I was comparing what you were saying to what Yamato Nadeshiko was saying to differentiate between Si and Ni there was definitely a difference, so I'm inclined to say INFJ. Sorry I'm not much help.

If it helps, I can give you a list I wrote about some differences I have accumulated between ISFJ and INFJ. I'm not sure how much you know already so it may be of no use to you but since, as you know, I also considered ISFJ as my type I did speak to ISFJs and research ISFJs a lot. Hopefully what I have is accurate haha, but I might have got the wrong end of the stick on some stuff. Just let me know if you would find it helpful.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26674]theforsaken[/MENTION] Honestly I can't read it all :D Maybe with plenty of emoticons I'd have that courage...

Let's do some snorkeling together for now ! :happy2:

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
The 'vibe' I get from you seems more 'N-ish' than 'S-ish.' It seems that you like to babble on into airy tangents like N-types - something not clearly visible in S-types.

Why is the question of pinning down your type so important to you?

Sometimes I fluctuate between eStp and eNtp depending on what situation I'm faced with. I think I even started a not-very-serious thread about me possibly being an S-type.

I'm in a relationship with an ISFJ though on every personality test she scores as an INFJ. We've discussed it a lot, which by the way highly interested her at times while mildly annoyed her at other times, and we agree she is ISFJ. Why? She's more 'matter-of-fact' about things and appreciates realistic impressions rather than less realistic. Her thoughts don't appear to be uncoordinated ad everything she talks about can be tied to something practical. She notices details other people easily miss or don't care about and has really deep knowledge about several topics of interest that have been with her since childhood.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To be honest, I'm not all too sure what to even look for when trying to find Ni, it is after all, internalized, so unless you plaster your thoughts all over the forum, or talk about some unique perception or understanding, that one is hard, for me, to pick up. Your Fe though, is definitely high and a version of it that doesn't turn me off lol, meaning to me, that you must also have a fairly innate understanding for people, their boundaries, etc. An Fe user that isn't aware of this totally just feels suffocating to me.

You and I have also shared some good conversations and on topics that I feel we were easily on the same page. With the SFJs in my life, they mean well, they do understand my feelings to a fair degree, but they also tend not to completely understand the importance of being true to myself, finding a career that fits me, etc. The "NFP" stuff. I would think that NFJs, even with Fe, would at least understand these aspects a bit more easily.

So yes, INFJ seems like a good fit for me, if not ENFJ. But don't take this as a final typing from me, but how I've interpreted our interactions thus far.

Not to point fingers necessarily, but I would question @Forever and see what he specifically sees is Ni and how it can be expressed on the forum. When someone makes a claim against me I always look to see if the claim is coming from a valid source and to see where their biases are. It's no use getting emotionally stirred over words of no weight. Again, this is with everyone, and I'm not making this comment specifically towards Forever because he thinks you're mistyped.

I say this because I've asked people in the past what they thought Ne actually was, when mentioning they don't see it in me at all. Others do, so that's why I asked, to see where the discrepancies are.

Well Dreamer, I would like to start off by saying that I do acknowledge by your contribution to the forum with in regards to Ne and Fi, being the dominant and auxiliary function of the ENFP personality type. The way I see it, it is much a journey for you as it is for the many who thirst for a more intimate knowledge of the functions.

I may seem accusatory towards some members but it is not within my intentions to add insult to injury when I announce what possible types may be towards other fellow members on this forum despite not having had the best relationships with mentioned members of the forum. I do forgive others. I do not hold any grudges towards anyone as of now. Although to be frank and excuse me for the cliche, it is what it is. Just because someone may not like the type that I perceive them to be does not automatically disqualify my perspective. That would be absurd and I hope that it isn't the case. I know it isn't the case. Jungian typology is a difficult theory to learn as many other sources have contributed to Carl Jung's Psychological Types than just Isabel Myers and Katherine Briggs which all have their own erudite interpretations made lucidly to the seeker of analytical psychology.

Although it is difficult for me to explain and impart concretely of a function that is interpretive of such abstract information. Meaning it is subjective in its outlook and my reality is a reality you may have a difficult time comprehending. Would it give me so much joy if I could impart just an epsilon of my experience to you. Introverted Intuition is your shadow function and so it is a reality that you need not place most of your attention on. But it is never a bad thing to be understanding of those who see and interact with the outer world differently than we do, and within the fragile worlds of what goes inside our subjective reality.

I will attempt to impart what I see in theforsaken, a friendly member who has it in her best interests to not be only of comfort here, but to give as if it were a vibe of hospitality. Someone you can go to for a pleasant conversation, perhaps small talk. I have even seen her face, she is someone who appears to look friendly but also of a playful vibe. Her posts on the forum reflect that through memes and to what I have known of viral phenomena that happens to be lightly entertaining, although can also have repulsive images of exaggerated emotions towards a fellow member just for fun. To what I have seen, she posts many personality quizzes or also known as pop psychology purely for simple entertainment and discusses mundane things such as recipes and day to day life. She seems comfortable being in the ordinary and yet she may have challenges due to those aspects of life and sees it as her preference rather than what is of a rarefied nature--lofty and abstract.

Now what I may see is of course a very small and subjective experience I have shown to you, often when I explain things out of my intuition, it is merely trying to throw out pieces of information that requires to be understood within the context of whole than by the part alone which many people which are frankly not to blame, misinterpret and think that is all the evidence I have of so said person, people I have discussed personality types are not willing to venture because of the absurdity of what they may deem insignificant and inconsequential in their minds.

Intuition is not a physical feeling but a mental reality where images like clips are shown at a lightning speed rate. The picture is seen but not reproducible, my memory works like that too. I believe I can see it like real life and some are actually what I believe to be from my outer world, but cannot be shared which it is fleeting as I examine closer into it. Ni focuses on abstract material being the gist and meanings of things and has no concern of sensations that are explicit in nature. It is very difficult to speak simply because I too may not see everything that is gathered in my head to make up a conclusion about another person, but I see and understand the images more than those who do not have it as their dominant function. It is incredibly frustrating not only to others that I have this way of seeing things, but to myself as ironically enough, I cannot explain concretely enough to them where they can easily understand. Learning to share metaphors will help bridge the gap as a metaphor is a way of using our experiences of the outer world with an abstract concept to at least understand somewhat of what something may mean personally to me.

Truth the way I see it is in my head, and I prioritize in what I see from my mind's eye. I fully acknowledge that even the majority does not know what I know and I may not know what each individual member knows be it ignorance or their preference to a different category of information than I obtain making us equally unknowable in many regards. It is within my confidence as I learn more about a cognitive function either through repetition or the constant search for intelligible sources of these cognitive functions and the type dynamics I further inquire, that I see myself as somewhat having an ability to type others. I do understand it is their prerogative to "own" their type and do what best helps them. It is within my personal philosophy that I shatter misunderstanding or fixations upon an idealized type and also trying to deconstruct my own illusions of reality for my own interpersonal and interpersonal intelligence to better navigate through this mysterious multiverse and the myriad of other perspectives paradoxical to my own.

I have learned much of my dominant function through my own lenses given by perspective shifts and advice of others. It may seem absurd to me that I even have my own subjective and pseudoscientific definition of introverted intuition but yet to me, the patterns I observe in myself I see it in others even if it is to a degree that is quite calm and of a child-like nature in others being in their tertiary stack. I still believe that members of this forum have a very incomplete and a fractional understanding of the introverted perception functions giving themselves too much guesswork and say as if it were unconsciously in their own heads "hell, this is a perceiving function, it's not meant to be understood and meant to be intangible to my understanding so I can pick one and claim it to be my own and see how it works out and no one has the right to tell me how I perceive a perceptive framework".

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Phew!
I apologize for the delay. Traveling can put a wrench in my daily postings, as you can all well imagine.

[MENTION=7254]Wind Up Rex[/MENTION]: When I get stressed and overwhelmed, I basically want to turn my mind off through trivial, shallow pursuits. I would sleep for longer than necessary. I would eat way more than my body is comfortable with. I would stay in my bed to web surf excessively and/or watch television as a way to hole myself up from the harsh reality. Back then, I would self injure to try and take me back to my concrete reality since my thoughts would take me to places that I shouldn't ever have to venture. Netflix binges are fun, too. My previous post in this thread would show you about the other ways I like to de-stress. Mindless shopping. That sort of thing.

[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]: Fair enough, I haven't totally written as much as I should have, and it's my fault. Will answer another questionnaire today later on in this thread.

[MENTION=4299]meowington[/MENTION]: Thank you so much for the reply. I will think more about that.

[MENTION=28184]Jellyfish1234[/MENTION]: Thanks so much! I'll message you once I get the chance to talk more about ISFJ stuff.

[MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION]: xD

[MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION]: Sorry I bothered you.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]: Fair enough, I haven't totally written as much as I should have, and it's my fault. Will answer another questionnaire today later on in this thread.

I know I look for different criteria than the others but if you believe you are one and you are okay with the majority vote here then you are okay. I mean I didn't get an opportunity like SfP says he had with you.

If it's literally making you stress and come to me like I'm your captor then probably you should let it go and stick with what you say you are. Don't want you to come out worse because then that's defeating the purpose of why I am typing you differently in the first place.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
0) Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I'm a 25 year old woman. I think I'm at a pretty healthy, neutral state of mind to answer this questionnaire to the best of my ability.

1) Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.

It's a very gorgeous place. I could feel the cold winds pressing on all my senses and I can somehow feel an overall vibe and mood from just looking at it. Calmness. A touch of melancholy. A place to rest one's soul in. It somehow doesn't feel like it's a part of this world, and yet it somehow feels like home to me. I wish I could tell you all as to why I think that. It just wouldn't make sense through the layman's terms.

2)You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

I would mentally curse to myself and take in everybody else's reactions around me, noting their facial expressions and the underlying emotions that they might be hiding. I would try and pick out who might be the person who will take the next step in fixing this situation based on some clues on how they think and react. I would also look around me, feeling helpless, but maybe try and think how we can get out of here. I'll most likely be the person trying to comfort someone by letting them cry on me or something.

3) You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

I would immediately be suspicious of the driver saying that to me. I'll know that he/she is fibbing and will drink. I mean, why not? It's a party, of course people will drink. I would feel pensive and wonder how I might go home after this. I'll tell the others that it might not be such a good idea to go to this party, but I'll feel forced to go anyway just to keep the peace and make others happy.

4) On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

Roll my eyes and not say anything until said friend says something offensive again, to which I will think inward on how to properly address this in a tactful manner. I wouldn't be able to hide the emotions well from my face, since I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve, but I do take full responsibility to maybe ask the friend to clarify what they are telling us. I'll ask them questions so that they can maybe see that what they're saying might be offensive or even wrong altogether. I will take in all the information inward: the pauses, the way their voice breaks, any giggles, sighs and hums, to place them all in a mental drawing board to reach a conclusion as to what kind of person they really are and if I should even listen to that person anymore. Or at least, not be so close with. I'll talk to another friend in private and to see if how I think or feel about that other friend makes sense or if I'm wrong.

5)What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

Highly depends on the situation. I wish I can be one of those live and let live types of people, but I'm not.

6)What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

I believe that everything in life is seemingly connected on a common thread. Nothing is ever without a cause and an effect, and I am an avid believer in karma and that reality is as flexible as how my mind perceives it to be. I am not a person that is comfortable with the here and the now. I am someone who is always thinking ahead, into the near or the distant future. I strongly dislike minuscule details like remembering certain facts and high security codes, telephone numbers, impersonal rules, modern fashion, celebrity tabloids, and so on. I just don't care for the present world and what's going on. My mind is my autopilot. My mind, and the information it takes in, the information about the nuances and the inner messages I see in things, people, and events, are what's most important to me. I daydream a lot and my imagination keeps me entertained. Nothing is ever truly what they first appear and I always want to see what's underneath. I might appear giddy or even stupid to some people, but my mind is like a central control room where so much is happening that it's hard to describe it.

I believe, first and foremost, that we as the human race, can ascend into higher beings and reach enlightenment in some way, shape, or form. Knowledge is power and we are connected no matter what someone says. No man is an island. Let's help each other.

7) a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be? Why?

Other people have commented to me that I am a very peculiar character to them, in that I never really seem to be really there in the present moment. I am always staring out into the distance or at a particular person or object, as if trying to pry something out of them. My mother told me I used to scare some people when I was very small, since I enjoyed staring intensely at them, and they wonder what in the world am I thinking about when I do that. People are always telling me to pay attention and come back to Earth.

I wish I can just be normal. I never fit in anywhere. I think it's getting better, the more I leave my shyness behind. I don't fit in with any racial group, cultural group, sub-cultural group (emo punk kids, anyone?), or any other types of group I can think of. I don't feel human. I don't believe that Earth is even my home. I find comfort through researching spirituality and philosophy, or quantum physics, to explain the unknown and the far reaching. I see everybody around me easily and comfortably dressing themselves and taking care of their own lives with such ease, and I am still at a loss for whenever people try to talk to me about life insurance or tax breaks. I guess I just don't care. I never feel at home with my body, seeing new bruises that I don't remember hitting myself with and such; I either do too much or too little of something to keep myself healthy, since I don't really 'check in' with my body to see what it truly needs to thrive.

8)How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

I always listen to when something doesn't feel or look right to me. My inner control room inside my head blares off and alerts me to pick up more signs and clues and to try to think of the ending conclusion of what could happen. They trigger mostly with people who seem off to me, or when a certain place feels unsafe to me. When I don't listen to my gut, I always end up what was right about initially and then I get hurt through that consequence. This happens when I want to please someone or a group of people, when they tell me not to think too much about something, and then I let it go so that I can go along with the group, even though deep down, I know something bad will happen in the future.

9) a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

The activities that energizes me most are solitary activities. I love going deep inside my conscious, into my everlasting ocean of thoughts and feelings, and this especially feels really good with very gentle physical environments, such as a quiet room very early in the morning when it is still semi dark outside, alone in a grassy field or at an isolated beach, and so on. I love to read books and write works of fiction, or an advice piece to help someone. To be at one with myself and with nothing, a soundless, wordless vault of emptiness, is how I recharge.

The activities that drain me the most is talking and socializing for too long than I can allow. Being forced to focus on tiny details. To have to jump around physically or mentally with no time to observe and think about my next action, and this is how I end up getting clumsy. Pushing myself too hard through exercising. My mind blurs out in a panic when I am thrown into a frenzy of fast new details at my jobs that I must work in a very tight time frame. Long checklists of things to do. Having to remember things, since I have extremely poor memory, unless a certain detail works to create or modify my inner chalkboard of what to expect from someone or something, if that makes sense.

10) What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

When I feel hurt or vulnerable, I clam up and shut down. As a certain popular Disney princess once said: Conceal it, don't feel it, don't let them know.

I hope this is a bit better and more detailed (ugh) than my previous post in this thread.
Thank you all so much in advance.