• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which test is best?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
At some point over the next few days I'm going to be giving my (suspected) xNTJ crush MBTI and enneagram tests so I can learn/confirm his type. Which tests and descriptions in your opinion are the most reliable and newb-friendly? And do you have any other diagnostic recommendations?

Thank you!

Tater

i don't think any test is necessarily best, but i think multiple tests can narrow down which traits you consistently score high on.

Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Free Jung + Enneagram Personality Test

Advanced Big 45 Personality Test

Advanced Enneagram Personality Test

overall, i would say that the less the subject knows about typology before taking the test, the better. otherwise, you get more confirmation biases and they wind up gaming the questions.

so, i wouldn't show them any type profiles or discuss anything typology related in between tests. wait until the end.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't think any test is necessarily best, but i think multiple tests can narrow down which traits you consistently score high on.

Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Free Jung + Enneagram Personality Test

Advanced Big 45 Personality Test

Advanced Enneagram Personality Test

overall, i would say that the less the subject knows about typology before taking the test, the better. otherwise, you get more confirmation biases and they wind up gaming the questions.

so, i wouldn't show them any type profiles or discuss anything typology related in between tests. wait until the end.

Yup I've found the rare millennial who actually knows nothing about MBTI haha. VIRGIN TERRITORY.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
since it seemed like you're iffy about the i/e dichotomy, i thought this article might help:

Why Introverts and Extroverts Are Different: The Science

Based on this he's an introvert but plenty of self-typed extroverts (particularly intuitives) report being overwhelmed by too much sensory stimulation. I on the other hand am an introvert but because of where I grew up, I can handle crowds and noises pretty easily.