• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just a new member --Impression of Type

monroe

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

I'm really just looking for accuracy. I do have a theory on my type but I wanted to see the general impression from people who know typology first.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

I think to really be myself and to be more impactful on my environment. I want kind of that freedom to know and be sure, to not miss out on life. I want an exciting career and to get something out of it all. I want some pure creative synergy I guess too.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Just getting the hang of things, learning something difficult. Drawing and writing--I like to be just....I just feel on, if that makes sense. Writing is a calming thing, pretty much. Just in the zone, basically.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Sometimes social situations. Not always knowing where to take them.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Hn--how I want it to go, maybe. I do see pro-cons but I do what I can do. Sometimes you can't do everything and that should be okay.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I try not to emphasis control, but if it takes too long, I will have to step up. The bad rule is everyone believes someone else will do it, and well, then no one does it.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

When I spontaneously picked up two tickets to some game for my friend, two free tickets, and I felt very spontaneous about it. It turned out to be a great time, with some funny experiences and it was just something I wont forget. Also just finally getting the hang of something can be great.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

Just kicking it around myself, my own way. I look up resources but I just try to go forward. I can over study so to speak, cram it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

Not very. At all. However sometimes I do seem to be more organized than those around me on certain things but that may just be age.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

The principles, and then the facts if necessary.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Hm, torn on it. I find harmony on getting things going and checking it, helping other people.....but I also do my own thing if I have to, and while being myself is sometimes hard--I am always questioning it--I will defend my own self eventually if things get too weird. Bit of both.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

One-on-one communication. A little of both. I can nervous ramble a little, think out loud, but I prefer having time to think to myself.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I think action does speak louder than words. You get the truth, there. As for jumping, that depends. Sometimes you have to move fast, and sometimes time is better spent thinking it through. That's an individual judgment call based on the situation, how many people it affects, etc.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Hm. Well. It's a late moment thing but it depends on what the friend is doing. If it is something really fun, yes definitely, I'd go out. If not, well, I'll catch them later.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I kind of shut down to process. I try to release stress by just looking at other things, but I do kind of stop until I process it.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

Hmm, not typology wise. More mind-game type of people. Too controlling of people for the wrong reasons. People who take out their stuff on others.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Just anything that is a mutual interest, gets a connection going. It can be literally anything, I know a bit about this and that.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

I don't know, I guess social things sometimes.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

Sometimes they think I'm impersonal, and other times they don't think I show appreciation. I think they are wrong because I eventually seem to give more in the relationship. Hmmmmmmm....needlessly cruel? I also think people think I'm less assertive than I am, and also less intelligent, IDK. Both also wrong.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Whatever I like? HMMMMMMM. If it is paid, a tour of NASA, IDK, some random thing that you couldn't do.....normally. Daily ahha. Fly a jet plane, IDK.

Keikoppi

MBTI Type
Orly
Enneagram
mia
Why do I believe someone should really upgrade the questionnaire thing?

Welcome to Typology monroe. There was an instagram artist I liked that sound similar to your username, except, her's like morroe roe.