• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my bf?

SkyborneVeggies

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help typing my significant other :)

*He has a pretty devious personality and enjoys pranking his friends. He likes push their buttons & doesn't care if they get angry.
*His thoughts tend to stay within the practical realm & process what is happening around him. He doesn't really think about abstract ideas such as morality, existentialism, etc. He considers himself a Christian and is very supportive of my own spiritual pursuits, but in regards to himself it's not really that important.
*He won't go out of his way to say frilly things, but he doesn't suppress his feelings either. He basically just says what he thinks. He also tends to choose simpler words to express himself than I do.
*He enjoys working out & regularly participates in tennis, archery, & rock climbing.
*He says he's very introverted, but he gets lonely extremely easily. He doesn't like to go to places where there are lots of people he doesn't know, but he always has to be doing something with a friend or else he starts to complain. I think he might just be a shy/awkward extrovert, but I'm not sure.

I was thinking maybe ISTP. It seems to me that he uses Se/Ni, but I'm not 100% certain of anything.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Definitely an xSTP, I see tons of Se and Ti. What's his general thought process? How does he act when stressed?

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like an ESTP. Could be an ISTP too.