• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's My Type?

Clouds

I have no motivation for answering any of those questionnaires, as I don't think they help in narrowing down a type at all, so could someone ask me some questions?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Describe yourself when stressed. What types have you considered?

Clouds

Describe yourself when stressed. What types have you considered?

I don't recognize when I'm stressed because it dissipates so quickly when it happens, but I become a whale thrashing at a ship when it does.

I've considered INFJ, ISFJ, and INTP. These are the top 3 that I've considered so I could be way off the mark.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why do you consider them? How are you like and not like the type descriptions?

Clouds

Why do you consider them? How are you like and not like the type descriptions?

I've considered them because of my understanding of the functions. I don't look at the descriptions from sites like 16freepersonalities or humanmetrics, but I have read the descriptions of the types from Jung's book.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've considered them because of my understanding of the functions. I don't look at the descriptions from sites like 16freepersonalities or humanmetrics, but I have read the descriptions of the types from Jung's book.

Can you elaborate? What aspects of the descriptions in your books? Do you relate to Ne or Ni?

Clouds

Can you elaborate? What aspects of the descriptions in your books? Do you relate to Ne or Ni?

I mostly agree with the Extraverted Feeling type, and all of the Introverted types make sense to me except for the Introverted Feeling type. This is all from Chapter X of Jung's Psychological Types that can be found online.

I'm not sure whether I see myself fitting Ni or Ne more.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I mostly agree with the Extraverted Feeling type, and all of the Introverted types make sense to me except for the Introverted Feeling type. This is all from Chapter X of Jung's Psychological Types that can be found online.

I'm not sure whether I see myself fitting Ni or Ne more.

So you see yourself as an xxFJ? And Fi devaluing? Ok. Do you prefer sensing or intuition?

Clouds

Yeah I'm definitely on the Fe-Ti axis and my Fe holds me in its grip moreso than my Ti. I'm pretty sure I prefer Intuition over Sensing since the concrete is much harder to pay attention to for me.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah I'm definitely on the Fe-Ti axis and my Fe holds me in its grip moreso than my Ti. I'm pretty sure I prefer Intuition over Sensing since the concrete is much harder to pay attention to for me.

According to that you'd be an ENFJ, read some descriptions, how well do they describe you?