• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I've given up on those silly MBTI questions.

Danali

MBTI Type
?
Self-Description Typing
Lets forget about all those question, I’m going to mention some qualities of mine (relating them to the functions) and let’s see if you can type me.

High Fe/Fi
~I have a love hate relationship with massive social groups of people, it’s unlikely I’ll be in the spotlight which I like, but it also makes me really uncomfortable.
~I make instant judgements that are usually along the lines of... ‘i like him/her they seem genuine', ‘she's rude’, ‘they seem quite sneaky’ , ‘I’m not going to trust them’.
~I’m selfish and self-absorbed. EVERYTHING is related back to me.
~I’m quite judgemental and objective, especially when it comes to myself and those close to me, yet if i don’t know you i couldn't care less what you think of me.
~I have the strangest mood swings, one little thing could ruin my whole mood.
~I selectively express my emotions, depending on who I’m around, ill only show you the emotions I want you to see, however some feelings will never come to surface.
~I hate talking about my own emotions, but I really like hearing about other peoples.
~I’ll never display ‘fake’ emotions.
~I’m extremely good at judging character at first sight.
~I don’t think anyone is ‘rude’ or ‘mean’ I think everyone has an opinion.
~I need a certain psychological and physical space around me
~I enjoy being a detached observer in social situations, and analysing the social dynamics.
~i like to give everyone a fair and open chance to get to know me despite whatever judgment I place on them
~I always assess my relationship with people, and compare and contrast it with others.
~Every relationship i have has a unique flare.
~Around strangers I’m very reserved and to myself and don’t express much.
~I love to know the complexities of feelings and emotions.
~Once I’m comfortable with people I’m quite expressive.
~ Sometimes i don’t agree with what people are saying, but don’t dispute it, and people confuse that for me agreeing with what they say.
-I've gone along with things just so I don’t inconvenience people
~Once I've agreed to something come rain or shine i have to do it (especially when it’s for other people)
~I understand the importance of how a message should be delivered, certain words require certain embellishments and tones to get the message across.
~I say things just to get a reaction out of people
~I understand what should happen socially and I can go along with that.
~There has been times I’ve wanted to say things, but realised it wasn’t the time or place for such behaviour
~I hate asking others for favours

High Ne (I’m sure I use Ne)
~I'm very playful
~I have such childish energetic moments
~I have very linky (yes I did make that up) ideas, I’ll see something which reminds me of something’s which reminds me of something else which causes me to open a new tab and research something and it just goes downhill from there.
~I start and stop things either because I get bored really easily or because I thought of something better.
~I always see room for potential and improvement, naturally I see what could be better, what I’m missing out on, what isn’t happening currently, what could be happening, so on and so forth.
~ I’ve currently go ten tabs open and I’m due to read all of them.
~ I’m constantly reading extensively into something.
~whenever an event happens I like to come to a conclusion or overarching lesson to be understood, or learned from it.
~I don’t really think excessively before I do something, I’m intentionally impulsive.
~I love sharing my new thoughts, ideas and hypothesis.
~I ramble way too much.
~my observations and very objective.

Low Ti/Te
~I need an answer, I hate inconclusive endings, I need a concrete answer that I can follow.
~ Whenever I need an answer I will keep digging (like I’m doing now and for the past eternity)
~The longest I’ve had a routine was a week, after about that time I can’t be bothered for all that upkeep.
~ A question I generally ask myself is if anything I do will be beneficial.
~I only do work when I need to, for example, I’ll text a friend when I need homework, not to chat. I’ll read into a new iPhone to pick the best option, once I’ve done that I move on. I don’t take a stroll because I think it’s a waste of time, until I hear it’s going to be useful then I’ll start.
~I like evidence, I usually question everyone else’s information for truth.
~If I have to present a case, I’ll make sure I have sufficient evidence to back up my point.
~if I have to organizes something I just shut down mentally and don’t know where to start
~I’m very objective, in the sense I can’t deceive myself to the truth, even with family members if they’ve had an argument and they’re in the wrong I can’t take sides with them just because they’re my relatives, like everyone else they need to face the consequences of being dumb.
~I’m love external organisation Te brings to the table, but I can’t do it myself.
~I like having a set framework, this tempers my Ne, because I think everything is an open ended question.
~I usually straight forward in my requests
~I usually view things from a very objective standpoint, even when it has to do with my interpersonal relationships
~i don't settle with any old answer, i need to know why and see how that links, and understand the little complexities of any issue
~im able to give very objective advise without it interfering with me emotions
~im quite socially awkward
~I can always see the truth despite the fact some may deem it as 'mean'
~sometimes i say things that are very rude when i dont intentionally mean it like that

Low Si/Se
~I draw loads of comparisons, I think that’s the best way for me to learn and the best way for others to understand.
~I’m can’t remember anything
~I walk into things all the time
~I have no awareness of my body
~I love new diets
~I’ll buy a new jacket and forget the labels ad tags are still attached, I’ll wear the jacket out and have loads of people stare at me until I come home and my mum laughs at me and tell me the labels and tags are still on my jacket.
~I have no will power, sometimes I feel like I’ve accomplished the biggest hurdle by thinking about a days’ worth of ideas but in reality I’ve been on my bed the whole day and forgot to eat.
~If anything suddenly happens in the moment, I just freeze.
~I don’t really have any personal attachment to things I’ve done in the past.
~when faced with a new situation I go into it looking forward to it and all the things I’m going to do and all the things that may go wrong, but none of the ideas I think about are real life related or are so far ahead in the future they don’t have any basis to be thought of now.
~I love random facts
~ Excessive details make me gag
~In every exam my teachers have said I’m to vague
~i dont take my past memories seriously
~im oblivious to real life things

So guys I’ve pretty much laid out my whole life story and I hope this gives you insight into what functions I use. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your squiggly lines seem to be ruining my thought process... my brain is forcing me to assume you're a feeler. ; - ;

enfp it is.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm seeing some Ti and Se, but all things considered, I'm going to go with INFP. Your "high Fe/Fi" section is basically the portrait of an INFP.

Danali

MBTI Type
?
Your squiggly lines seem to be ruining my thought process... my brain is forcing me to assume you're a feeler. ; - ;

enfp it is.

Lol, would you completely rude out the idea of ENTP? I feel like I'm very logical and detached and like to observe from a very objective point of view , could this be due to enneagram, ne-te loop, or something else ?

Danali

MBTI Type
?
I'm seeing some Ti and Se, but all things considered, I'm going to go with INFP. Your "high Fe/Fi" section is basically the portrait of an INFP.

Him, I don't feel typical feel-ery I'm not into physical affection and loudness

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
You say that you don't feel "feeler-y", but the quoted is a strong indicator of being a leader feeler. And an extroverted one at that.

~Around strangers I’m very reserved and to myself and don’t express much.
~I love to know the complexities of feelings and emotions.
~Once I’m comfortable with people I’m quite expressive.
~ Sometimes i don’t agree with what people are saying, but don’t dispute it, and people confuse that for me agreeing with what they say.
-I've gone along with things just so I don’t inconvenience people
~Once I've agreed to something come rain or shine i have to do it (especially when it’s for other people)
~I understand the importance of how a message should be delivered, certain words require certain embellishments and tones to get the message across.
~I say things just to get a reaction out of people
~I understand what should happen socially and I can go along with that.
~There has been times I’ve wanted to say things, but realised it wasn’t the time or place for such behaviour
~I hate asking others for favours

I don't know you yet, but so far, I'd assume ExFJ

...actually, just xxFJ works fine haha

Last edited:

robert666

MBTI Type
INTJ
Self-Description Typing
High Fe/Fi
High Ne (I’m sure I use Ne)
Low Ti/Te
Low Si/Se

In your first post you have assessed yourself as having High F and low T. So based on this one would think that you would type yourself as an F type, but you seem to prefer ENTP over ENFP. Are you invested in being typed as ENTP?

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Him, I don't feel typical feel-ery I'm not into physical affection and loudness

A lot of times Fi can look like a lack of feeling because it's not about affection, intimacy, etc. Fi is more about views, beliefs, and morals. I actually know a lot of INFPs who seem like ENTPs at first glance because they portray themselves as being strong-willed visionaries.