• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do me... a favor :)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The pah is strong with this one.

I'd guess 3-7-8.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Definitely type 3, that much I can tell at least :D

Also, off-topic here, but - first thing I thought looking at the title "Do me a favor" was "Let's play Holi?" :alttongue: [Inside joke between me and my mom, it's a reference to a mid-2000's Bollywood song.]

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Definitely type 3, that much I can tell at least :D

Also, off-topic here, but - first thing I thought looking at the title "Do me a favor" was "Let's play Holi?" :alttongue: [Inside joke between me and my mom, it's a reference to a mid-2000's Bollywood song.]

Oh, I see.

What made you think 3 for definite? Curious to know.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, I see.

What made you think 3 for definite? Curious to know.

Well, your sense of ambition came across to me as a strong trait :) I may have just been guesstimating though :alttongue:

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, your sense of ambition came across to me as a strong trait :) I may have just been guesstimating though :alttongue:

Well, I do strongly relate to disintegration to both 9 and 5, especially.
Not so much 1, if at all.
(If we're going to do it that way, through process of elimination).
I procrastinate too much when I am not motivated.
I 'meh' at everything, and then feel like shit when I do nothing.
Anger motivates me big time to do things.
I do things when I am jacked up and I do them well.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You must tell us more about your habits in daily life.

To me you sound much more 8 than 3 anyway.

BUT...BUT....that is important to know in which situation you feel ambitious.

How do you react under stress ? What is a good indicator is how you used to react/feel/be when you were a teen.

My enneagram teachers told me so. Your (strong)wing could lead you to a "wrong path" about "your own dominant type".

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How do you react under stress ? What is a good indicator is how you used to react/feel/be when you were a teen.

Genuinely? I act like a bull in a china shop.
If I can't control the thing that is stressing me out, but if I can, I am usually very cool.
I get super aggressive and start shouting at people.
I sometimes throw/smash things when I get mad enough, but am trying not to now.
I sometimes hit people too, but am learning to control my temper.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:cry: You are not a 7. You are an 8 for sure. That is called VIOLENCE. Are you serious when you say you hit people ?

Procrastination belongs to 9.

Isn't there a law where you live in ? Are you reflecting on your acts of revenge (I suppose that yes as you are in this forum) ?

Or are you just f***ing proud of yourself and your excess ?

Or can you realise now you have a big problem ? Maybe you are already working on yourself.

I am curious about your level of consciousness and (non)sensitivity ...

Power leads nowhere. :nono: Yes. It leads to one single massive thing : DESTRUCTION for the self and others.

Do you think yourself to be an helpless sadistic (that exists unfortunately and we all know that) or

do you think you know the reason of your behaviour and you feel a bit ashame or bad with it today ?

Nature is well done : Whatever boomerang you throw at others, one day or another will come back to you...in your face...or somewhere else...

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:cry: You are not a 7. You are an 8 for sure. That is called VIOLENCE. Are you serious when you say you hit people ?

Yeah, once I threw my Dad across the kitchen when I was in a weird mood.

He actually moved which was the funny part lol.

I'm definitely not as bad at it now as I used to be. I am learning to control it all before it tries to control me and take over my psyche in a very negative manner. I am learning the art of the cool headed. Chilling.

Procrastination belongs to 9.

Especially IxxP 9s. A lot of them are worse than me for procrastination, lol.

Isn't there a law where you live in ? Are you reflecting on your acts of revenge (I suppose that yes as you are in this forum) ?

A law for what?

No, what happened happened and for a reason.

I never reflect on anything, unless I was geuniely proven to be in the wrong.

Or are you just f***ing proud of yourself and your excess ?

No, no. Pride comes before a fall. Even I know that.

Or can you realise now you have a big problem ? Maybe you are already working on yourself.

Everyone has issues. Not just me, lol. I don't pay them enough attention to let them bring me down or take up a lot of my psyche.

I am curious about your level of consciousness and (non)sensitivity ...

Power leads nowhere. :nono: Yes. It leads to one single massive thing : DESTRUCTION for the self and others.

Not if you can handle your liqour (power). If you get drunk on it, of course you're gonna do stupid shit. I don't see craving power as a bad thing at all.

Do you think yourself to be an helpless sadistic (that exists unfortunately and we all know that) or

do you think you know the reason of your behaviour and you feel a bit ashame or bad with it today ?

None of those reasons. I get kicks from it.

Nature is well done : Whatever boomerang you throw at others, one day or another will come back to you...in your face...or somewhere else...

Karma, Man.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, no. Pride comes before a fall. Even I know that.

Everyone has issues. Not just me, lol.

I get kicks from it.

Karma, Man.

What you call "pride" is to me a weakness in the 8 personality.

But they need a lot of experiences and obstacles, and even better : wisdom, to realise "pride" will never mean "their happiness" for long :dry:

Unless you are living alone on an isolated island, you'll always find somebody stronger than who you are actually...

But if some people love to struggle...

Everyone has issue, me included. I'm conscious where and why I WANT TO improve, not for others, for myself, unless I wanna run the risk to feel unhappy and waste time.

That is also why I am here on the forum to question people, to read all your comments, to open my mind, to have a bit of fun too, to find some answers to my own questions

or even issues, and, if I can, to help a bit...etc.

You get kicks ? Yoooouuu ? Goooooooood!!!! Even some "proud" 8 can learn from others and life. That is the good side...

Yes Karma. Cause and effects and so many other bubbling stuffs a little/tall man/ woman (even an 8) can't control :D

I don't see craving power as a bad thing at all.

I see it as a bad thing when you are unfair or think yourself superior to others (I'm not judging YOU, I'm speaking about 8 because they think this way when unhealthy). But of course, useless to say, it isn't my problem...

I am here to bring another opinion to the forum and if I can share experiences with another soul, let it be ! _See now the Idealistic 7_

I suppose that some people are also interested in improving themselves and getting other perceptions of the world thanks to the forum or others...

An 8 quite healthy is not unfair and proud but humble and has real strength and a protector temper. The world needs all "9 energies" without exception.

That is all I had to say. I love truths too... And I've known some 8 who are assholes as well as some nice strong warrior 8 (as friends, not as lovers :dry: useless to say !)

Now I can go back to my many boomerangs. :hi:

NB: I have a strong 8wing so ...if you asked me directly "Do me a favor" I'd probably tell you "f*** off". No manipulation. No way. And this is great anyway !