• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can y'all help me figure out my type please?

Armour

Ohh got all Texan up there. Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a fantastic day so far :)

I'm trying to figure out my type because I'm just dying to tap into my innate abilities and use them to to the fullest...problem is, I'm all over the place so I can't quite figure it out. Introspection is not something I enjoy.

Wow, where to start?

Well, I'm a 22 years old and a guy.

Just off the top of my head I'd describe myself as slightly impulsive, impatient, stubborn, clutter-minded, emotional and fickle, oh and used to have some problems with aggressiveness ...on the positive side I'm very tactful, take care of others' feelings, pragmatic, accepting, and caring.

* Spending time on my own takes me to a bad place, so I avoid it at all costs.

* For fun, I enjoy rock-climbing, traveling, concerts, kitesurfing, learning languages, marathon running, etc.

* I can come off as very serious.

* Of all the people in my life, my favorites are all high Fe users.

* If I could pick my type it would definitely be either ESTP or ESFP.

* I first ever tested as INFP.

* My mind tends to drift off into the far future. And shaping it.

* I'm prone to overthinking so much to the point where nothing gets done.

* On that note, I've always had problems with making up my mind. Something more enticing always comes along.

* Unpleasant feeling are always to be avoided.

* Have a very strict moral code I never deviate from.

* Believe life is an incredible opportunity that must always be lived to the fullest.

* I think I'm a J-type only because I have a lot trouble with Se and Ne.

* I need something to work towards.

* I deviate between wanting to yell at people that won't do thing correctly and not being able to emotionally hurt others.

* I dream of getting married and having three sons; Bryson, Aiden and Kai.

On stereotypes:

* I don't believe I'm an SJ because I don't ever really think about the past, it feels irrelevant to me.

* I don't believe I'm an NF because I've never felt any connection to spirituality or mysticism.

* I don't believe I'm an SP because I'm always unaware of my environment.

* I don't believe I'm an NT because I'm too emotionally driven.

My tritype is 7-3-and either 1 or 9.

I asked my two best friends to describe me in two words; one said gentle and sensitive, the other one said something about an emoji of a baby chicken giving a hug. Idk.

Then I asked my sisters (my friends weren't familiar) what types I could be. The older on said ENTJ, maybe a looping ESFP. The other one said ENFJ or ENTJ. Idk either.

I have no clue.

Any ideas?

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Why do you think you have trouble with Se and Ne?

Armour

I know quite a few Ne users and I don't have any of that quick-witted, pulling things out of nowhere imagination they seem to have. As for Se, living in the moment is not something that comes naturally to me. My adventure is planned and structured. I live for it, though!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you're asking to be an NJ type, which is possible but I see you as a dom Ne type.

So right now, I'll see you as an ENFP.

lapinchocolat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I'm with Forever. You're an ENFP. Love the profile picture.

Armour

It did seem that way now that I look back. :D But no, the idea of being an ENFP feels incredible! I have to look more into Ne.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know quite a few Ne users and I don't have any of that quick-witted, pulling things out of nowhere imagination they seem to have. As for Se, living in the moment is not something that comes naturally to me. My adventure is planned and structured. I live for it, though!

Ne is not pulling things from nowhere. It is finding connections from seemingly unlike things. Well that's not all it is, but that's a vague description of it.

And I agree with the other people. You seem like an ENFP.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Ohh got all Texan up there. Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a fantastic day so far :)

I'm trying to figure out my type because I'm just dying to tap into my innate abilities and use them to to the fullest...problem is, I'm all over the place so I can't quite figure it out. Introspection is not something I enjoy.

Wow, where to start?

Well, I'm a 22 years old and a guy.

Just off the top of my head I'd describe myself as slightly impulsive, impatient, stubborn, clutter-minded, emotional and fickle, oh and used to have some problems with aggressiveness ...on the positive side I'm very tactful, take care of others' feelings, pragmatic, accepting, and caring.

* Spending time on my own takes me to a bad place, so I avoid it at all costs.

Extrovert.

* For fun, I enjoy rock-climbing, traveling, concerts, kitesurfing, learning languages, marathon running, etc.

* I can come off as very serious.

Fi can come off as serious.

* Of all the people in my life, my favorites are all high Fe users.

Hehe, me too! Something about Fe is so alluring to me, and I don't know why.

* If I could pick my type it would definitely be either ESTP or ESFP.

Does that bias affect your test results?

* I first ever tested as INFP.

ENFPs often first test as INFP.

* My mind tends to drift off into the far future. And shaping it.

Seems N.

* I'm prone to overthinking so much to the point where nothing gets done.

Humans tend to.

* On that note, I've always had problems with making up my mind. Something more enticing always comes along.

Sounds ExxP 7.

* Unpleasant feeling are always to be avoided.

Enneagram-related. 7 or 9.

* Have a very strict moral code I never deviate from.

Sounds Fi with 1w9 in the tritype.

* Believe life is an incredible opportunity that must always be lived to the fullest.

Seems like the ENFP motto, from what I've heard. Or type 7.

* I think I'm a J-type only because I have a lot trouble with Se and Ne.

What do you mean?

* I need something to work towards.

Sounds like 3 in the tritype.

* I deviate between wanting to yell at people that won't do thing correctly and not being able to emotionally hurt others.

This sounds 1w9.

* I dream of getting married and having three sons; Bryson, Aiden and Kai.

I've always dreamed of that kind of thing, too. Ne? Or just basic dreamer humanity?

On stereotypes:

* I don't believe I'm an SJ because I don't ever really think about the past, it feels irrelevant to me.

* I don't believe I'm an NF because I've never felt any connection to spirituality or mysticism.

* I don't believe I'm an SP because I'm always unaware of my environment.

* I don't believe I'm an NT because I'm too emotionally driven.

NF types aren't necessarily connected to spirituality or mysticism. We can be very skeptical. While we may be inclined, I don't think it's necessarily a type thing. Many ISFPs are known for being very spiritual, too; so, it's not exclusive.

My tritype is 7-3-and either 1 or 9.

I would say 7w6/3w4/1w9, based on my limited understanding.

I asked my two best friends to describe me in two words; one said gentle and sensitive, the other one said something about an emoji of a baby chicken giving a hug. Idk.

Sounds ENFP.

Then I asked my sisters (my friends weren't familiar) what types I could be. The older on said ENTJ, maybe a looping ESFP. The other one said ENFJ or ENTJ. Idk either.

I have no clue.

Any ideas?

I think you are an ENFP.