• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

26 y/o male

Commoner

• What got you interested in Personality Type?

Not overly interested in it.

• What kind of work do you do for a living?

Programmer.

• What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?

Not one but many accomplishments.

• What would constitute a perfect day for you?

A perfect day... I just relax and don't do anything.

• What are you most grateful for in your life?

Trees, I think they are beautiful, and music. Other than that, maybe my friends and girlfriend and family.
    Those are very nice.

• Is there something that you've dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?

Not really. I don't... Oh well. I have dreamed of ingesting magic mushrooms. Why haven't I done it?
    I think because I haven't found a great moment to do it, and because I might be a little afraid of losing control.

• If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

I would lower the demand for excelling at stuff. It would be nice if they were okay with me just being me.

• Share an embarrassing moment in your life.

Hmm, I don't really get embarrassed. Or I do, but then I forget about it.
    But yeah, all those times when I walked up to girls and felt out of my game.
    A little stiff, saying stupid shit. But honestly I am not embarrassed about that,

• Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say? Why?

Hmm, depends on who I am calling. Generally no, but if I am calling an employer, I do like to write down
    what I should talk about.

• If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?

I wouldn't want an ability like that. I like to work for the abilities I get.

• What do you value most in a friendship?

I value someone who shares my way of thinking about things. Someone who thinks for themselves and are not swayed by what society thinks is best.
    Someone who follows what they like to. I tend to enjoy that.
    And I don't like people who are judgmental towards others, based on not enough information. I think that is stupid.

• What is your most treasured memory?

All these questions are most, most... etc. Who has a "most" treasured memory.
    I don't at least. I have many memories which I treasure. Like well, pranking houses when I was young,
    riding a train, meeting some girl, making a song, walking out

• What roles do love and affection play in your life?

I try to get better at being like that. It has not always been easy for me, but I am certainly working on getting better at it.

• Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?

Would save a harddrive I have stored with some photos and texts I have written. Other than that, technology, because I love my computer.

• Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?

A cellphone (if there was reception). Maybe some survival gear. A book that was titled (and well reviewed on amazon) "How to survive on a deserted island".

• If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?

I would probably take some Ecstasy, because, there were no consequences right?
    Hehe, no I don't know, maybe go out climbing (which I could do right now).

• If money was no object, what would you do all day?

I would go to a spa and get pampered all day long.
    Then I would have some private chef serving me wonderful dinners.
    Then I would create this crazy garden with weird plants and lights and hidden areas, that I could play in.

• Who is your favorite author?

Herman Hesse.

• What is your favorite book?

Steppenwolf

• What has been your biggest challenge?

My biggest challenge is finding true inner peace within myself.

• If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?

Don't know. Maybe 40 000 BC and see how the humans interacted with the neanderthals. I would be nice to spend some time with them.

• What does your life say about you?

My what? My life? Don't understand.

• How would your friends describe you?

Clever

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You sound ESFP to me. Maybe ISFP.You seems like you pay attention to the physical world you have strong personal values. So you definitely have fi and te somewhere in your stack. I also think you are a Sensor because your answers are very practical, and you don't seem too often future focus.

So does that seem right?