• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help!!! I tested infp but might be isfj

xpeacexrainbowx

I don't think I'm extroverted but I can't see myself as an fi or ti Dom either. its been a while since I knew mbti but I can't tell fe or fi.
I have a knack for procrastinating and lacking motivation which made me think I can't be a J dom
Also I reference the past a lot and as far as ne, i might be a bit witty but it could be hard for me to come up with new ideas I stop talking sometimes, there's nothing I could think of saying so I use si
When I was little i also used fe like when someone cried I did too and I don't think I got deeply hurt easily
I'm easily influenced about what others think
Not completely self aware, sometimes it's hard to express my feelings when I try
Watches videos, music, reads
Doodles, likes graphic design
Likes camping, nature, sports, crafts, culinary, the mall, cute stuff, volunteering
Distracted easily, dislikes noises and crowds, likes to be alone, personal space
Likes having fun and spending time with family and friends
Gets anxious and lonely easily
irritated when interacting too long

Last edited: