• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me as i avoid studying

witchingyear

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
yep I filled a questionnaire !!! i'm sure this is way more info than what you need. please answer I'm so bored
(I write like an ass in English there will errors, sorry in advance)

Weirdly enough I get entp and estp in tests most of the time even if the functions aren't similar. But the only thing I know for sure is that I'm exxp. For all I know I could be way off.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Idk I though I was an entp for a while but I feel something is wrong somehow. They have more finesse than I do. They’re not as realistic either. Plenty of little details like that do not fit.
Also… My tastes are kinda entp-ish but the way I act is very estp. My aunt is an estp (and there is absolutely NO doubt about that) and people say I’m exactly like her all the time.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Money. Going somewhere. Tbh my principal preoccupation is not being bored all the time. (As I am right now)
As far as career path I don’t really care.
I have a few book projects. I like to write.
If you’re talking about right now at this precise moment I want to find friends who like to dance when they go clubbing ??? It’s a preoccupation of mine. I went out with friends the other day and they were over at like midnight, almost passing out (too much drugs/alcool). They can’t dose things. They can’t have fun.
And I want to dance.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

About three years ago I was a history student and my goal was to get the best results possible to get to law school (that's the way it works here in Canada, we have to go through two years of random schooling to get to college and they sort/accept you based on the grades you get) and two of my favorite teachers told me I was really smart.
I finished with the best grades in both their classes. It's such a good feeling when someone you admire for their mind and talent recognize you. Idk it made me all fuzzy inside :D
+ When I got out of an abusive relationship at 16 years old.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
People not thinking I’m daring enough (yes I live up to my word) or thinking I’m sensible.
Also when I just realize I did not see something coming (person cheating, liars lying, a danger) and when I was not mentally quick enough to figure something
(be it in class or outside of it)

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Logic, pro-cons, risks vs. gains. This question is boring.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I put my emphasis mostly on making sure the base idea is right, inline with the goal of the project.
Yes I do like having control of the outcome since tbh I have the best ideas. If I know someone is better than me at something I will gladly let them take the reins tho. (And yes, before you ask, that happened before more than a few times! )

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

A few weeks ago I went to grandmothers house with my family (which I don’t do so much these days) and people just kept arriving spontaneously for no reason throughout the night !! We ended up about 20 family members and friends stuck in the (tiny) kitchen just laughing at dirty jokes and telling each other stories about our lives and talking about movies we saw recently, etc.
(My family is quite cool! :D)

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

Learning by myself for sure! The internet is my teacher, for better or worse (mostly for worse)
I have no problem asking questions to people who are more experienced that I am. I know some people have too much pride to do that.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I feel like my thinking is pretty methodical and organized (I would not be in law otherwise, it’s insanely difficult to get accepted by a faculty where I live) but my surrounding are absolutely disgusting haha. I clean regularly but I just seem to bring the mess with me wherever I go !

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it
to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

Both, really, but if i’m being honest here I rarely check the facts and I am okay just knowing and idea is logic and makes sense. I means facts and truth are relative aren’t they? Also you can falsify the facts but a good reasoning can’t be fake since it proves something in itself.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Ah yes, fi vs. fe. That question is a bit too transparent.
Actually… I have the hardest time deciding between the two??
I tend to act logically and be pretty uncompromising but at the same time if I know it’s no use fighting someone I’ll just agree with them to close the topic.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Group discussions & speak b4 thinking. I do the thing where I figure out ideas and ways to act as I talk a lot. (Thats why when I’m alone I talk to myself hehe)

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Actions speak 100000x more than words for sure. I LIVE by this. Declarations of love and (empty) promises should NEVER be believed.
I jump into action head first and figure out things as I go. I never do huge preparation for anything.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

I would probably go out but it really depends on the person calling. As I said before some people are just no fun so what’s the use.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I do something else to get my mind off the source of stress.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

People who are too conformed*** (I’m kinda eccentric), people who are weak willed, and there is such a thing as too fake. (A lil fake is good tho) Other than that idk I’m pretty tolerant.

**Is that the word??

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

I talk about sex and love a lot with my friends haha. Sometimes about feminism too… I like to trash talk (sorry) and mostly I just joke around. I keep the topics light, you can only talk about important stuff with some people.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

???? Being socially desirable, looking as I’m """a winner""""
(I don’t even have a Facebook.)

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

They say I’m funny and a quick-thinker. They also say I go too fast (walk, talk, change my mind), that I’m impatient and rarely around.
I mean, they’re mostly right !!
I have no idea about what they would never tell.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I draw, I write, I drink (too much) coffee, I dance alone in my house, I goof around. Weirdly I prefer being by myself on these days.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You get +1 for the title.

witchingyear

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Yes I do kinda feel estp is a better fit but I'm not too sure about extraverted sensing as a first function. My istj sister always bumps into people when we're in a crowd and I'm always bringing her out of the way haha. That's probably se ?

One of my major issue with estp fitting is that I enjoy philosophy, literary classics, etc. Do you know any philosophy-inclined estp ? :shock:
Or do we dumb down estp when describing them ?

witchingyear

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
:hi:
So i'm not the only one ?
Internet is the devil's plan to prevent us from studying

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes I do kinda feel estp is a better fit but I'm not too sure about extraverted sensing as a first function. My istj sister always bumps into people when we're in a crowd and I'm always bringing her out of the way haha. That's probably se ?

One of my major issue with estp fitting is that I enjoy philosophy, literary classics, etc. Do you know any philosophy-inclined estp ? :shock:
Or do we dumb down estp when describing them ?

All ESTP descriptions are underestimating of ESTPs. They often overdo the emphasis on Se, and don't pay enough attention to Se-Ti. I know an ESTP who meets up with an INTP about twice a year (former coworkers) for major discussions, usually about politics, philosophy, and love. They drink spirits and beer and usually close down the bar.