• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unbiased MBTI Test

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This test is specially designed to determine your MBTI personality type by eliminating social biases.

It nailed my type.

But one thing I found in this four-part test is that at the beginning there were more questions, so I was thinking maybe they were trying to use those part-one responses to boil it down to fewer questions in part 2, and even less questions in part 3. Thankfully I was right, because in part one it was getting harder and harder to choose the options that fit me the more options I chose.

Youtopia 16 Assessment | Youtopia

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Indeed, I am INFP. I am a dreamer extraordinaire An old soul whose resilience to persecution only strengthens my inner vision and self awareness. It fills me with joy to see this test acknowledge this often ignored aspect of myself. Yes. Much joy.

Neat quiz. Weird place though?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indeed, I am INFP. I am a dreamer extraordinaire An old soul whose resilience to persecution only strengthens my inner vision and self awareness. It fills me with joy to see this test acknowledge this often ignored aspect of myself. Yes. Much joy.

Neat quiz. Weird place though?

You mean it was weirdly placed in the forum? If that's what you mean, I don't know. I can't figure this forum out anymore. It's organization is confusing. It's organized, but in a confusing way. On Facebook I don't have to worry about organization, and that's one of many reasons why I prefer posting there.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
BWp2meo.png

deviant:

pwJL1Dx.png

the words I selected, if anyone is interested:

I read this in the description:
If a Humpback Whale is the “old soul” of personality types, the Owl is just old. Now this might seem insulting, but to the knowledge-obsessed INTP, advanced age, or at least the appearance of it, is believed to be a sign of wisdom. Every tuft of disheveled hair, every imaginary gray follicle, and every mismatched wardrobe accessory: all evidence of a life spent devoted to the pursuit of knowledge.

and it reminded me of a conversation with the wife. I noticed grey hairs in my beard and she let out a sympathetic "I'm soooorry, honey.." to which I replied, "WHY? I can't wait to go gray."

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP

Daydreamer extraordinaire, you are an old soul, floating peacefully, and sometimes aimlessly, in the waters of your own reflection. You are the most intuitive of all the types; and while society doesn’t always take kindly to your esoteric behavior, it is your intuition that helps you stay strong in those moments of persecution and doubt, exuding a quiet confidence that whispers to the rest of us, “I know something that you don’t”—and if everyone were to be truthful, they would admit the same.

Das me, ya'll.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Congratulations, you belong to the Baboon (ENFP) tribe!

Confident and charismatic, with a genuine faith in your own abilities, you are an inspiration to all within range of your verbal virtuosity. You might be a bit flaky sometimes, and your idiosyncrasies can border on neuroticism, but with your visionary ideals and powerful convictions, there is no type that is better suited for bringing forth a revolution.

Do-Gooders_The-Bomb-Thrower-1024x629.png

I liked it. :D But also Jennifer Lawrence is not an ENFP...

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP...lol. I know why it picked that. It was the "pick x amount more" that I had to just half ass because no more fit.

Jaguar

It nailed your type. Of course it did.

Coming to you live from Jaguar.land, I bid you adieu.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Congratulations, you belong to the Giant Panda (INFJ) tribe!

You are the stereotypical underdog, the idealistic reformer plugging away in the trenches of a system in dire need of change. Your sensitivity and academic prowess are two traits that, though rarely receiving much popular acclaim, you use to great effect, counseling those previously thought to be inconsolable, and nudging slowly but surely towards progress a structure previously thought to be immovable.

For more about your type, check out the Giant Panda portrait.

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Congratulations, you belong to the Giant Panda (INFJ) tribe!

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Congratulations, you belong to the Shark (ISTP) tribe!

The fiercest of all the types, you have an aggressive mentality and hypercompetitiveness that sometimes strikes fear into the hearts of the more passive types. Sometimes they just perceive you as a jerk. You are blunt and straightforward, and place a high value on skill. People are either good at things or they’re not, and you take great pride in your ability to master a specific craft, as you feel it is much more a product of your discipline and dedication than any raw talent.

Deviant role:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Congratulations, you belong to the Owl (INTP) tribe!

Quiet and pensive, you are the person who stands in the corner of the room taking mental notes about everything that is going on. You avoid the center of the room like the plague; the constant action disturbing the beautiful confluence of theories swirling about in your mind. It’s not that you don’t like people. You just find some of them to be crude and stupid; and who wants to hang out with stupid all day long? Abstract ideas are far more interesting and, when fully understood, far more rewarding.

Blah

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFPeacock tribe. Woot.