• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unbiased MBTI Test

sardonic delight

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP/Baboon

Confident and charismatic, with a genuine faith in your own abilities, you are an inspiration to all within range of your verbal virtuosity. You might be a bit flaky sometimes, and your idiosyncrasies can border on neuroticism, but with your visionary ideals and powerful convictions, there is no type that is better suited for bringing forth a revolution.

I am neurotic and flaky XD.

This was wonderful and hilarious and now I'm going to bug my family with baboon noises.
tumblr_oayvihwxEJ1rkurleo4_r1_400.gif

It's interesting that I get Fi in a lot on tests but people see me as an SJ and Fe. :shrug:

Jellyfish1234

I got Panda but personally I dislike the description. I also had a look at the Bear description but it didn't resonate with me.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
belong to the Humpback Whale (INFP) tribe!

Daydreamer extraordinaire, you are an old soul, floating peacefully, and sometimes aimlessly, in the waters of your own reflection. You are the most intuitive of all the types; and while society doesn’t always take kindly to your esoteric behavior, it is your intuition that helps you stay strong in those moments of persecution and doubt, exuding a quiet confidence that whispers to the rest of us, “I know something that you don’t”—and if everyone were to be truthful, they would admit the same.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Congratulations, you belong to the Fox (ESTP) tribe!

Enneagram
9w1
I am so void of personality that over half the traits are just because I enjoy them in others or are just more likely tendencies than others.

I got INTP.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Congratulations, you belong to the Spider (INTJ) tribe!

Spider.jpg

The master of plans, you are, above all else, a theoretical realist. Your contingencies are based on acknowledged facts, catalogued data, and your own research and observations. You can be hard to get to know, as you are liable to put up plenty of defenses. Little do people know that there is a deep and caring person beneath that cold and complex scheming, and that wealth of caring is what usually drives your desire to solve the world’s problems, great and small.

HF_Sociopaths_The-Supervillian-1024x602.png

It gave a pretty good description: The Spider – INTJ – Youtopia Project

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP

I think I got ENTJ before. lol this is probably biased.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I got ENTP. It's not as bad because I share the same functions and my Ne is quite strong, only that I always score 99% Introvert (1% "Ah, wth, I'll just stand up and tell the guy giving the lecture that he's wrong").

i think it's because in all the word sets I had to complete the required amount with "the least inaccurate" rather than with "the most accurate".

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP.

Hmm, had a suspicion that the test would give me that result. :wink:

aHuman

I got ENTP. Although I'm still unsure about my type, I'm pretty sure that I am an introvert haha.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I did it twice with different answers and got ENFJ both times. :) First time I've ever not typed as ENFP.

I think it was partly because there are a whole lot of words without context. It became a game of why should I pick this word rather than that word.

At least it got three letters right...