• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unbiased MBTI Test

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Congratulations, you belong to the Baboon (ENFP) tribe!

Confident and charismatic, with a genuine faith in your own abilities, you are an inspiration to all within range of your verbal virtuosity. You might be a bit flaky sometimes, and your idiosyncrasies can border on neuroticism, but with your visionary ideals and powerful convictions, there is no type that is better suited for bringing forth a revolution.

Do-Gooders_The-Bomb-Thrower-1024x629.png

I liked it. :D But also Jennifer Lawrence is not an ENFP...

I got this.

Bah!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP both times twice. Ah well. I'm a free Humpback Whale..

INFP description is pretty cool. :)

á´…eparted

passages
I don't think the test is viable. Reason being is you are forced to select a preset number of traits. Because of that, you might end up having to select, or not be able to select traits that you don't identify with.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think the test is viable. Reason being is you are forced to select a preset number of traits. Because of that, you might end up having to select, or not be able to select traits that you don't identify with.

That only may apply to the first part. Then the test determines which options to give next from those responses. By part four you'll have a nice small list of traits to agree with.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Congratulations, you belong to the Baboon (ENFP) tribe!

G7FDRs5.png

??:huh::shock:??

Eum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ, Spider tribe.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Congratulations, you belong to the Spider (INTJ) tribe!

I picked a better spider.
tumblr_myfumxOWes1rpe379o1_r2_500.gif

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Congratulations, you belong to the Humpback Whale (INFP) tribe!

Daydreamer extraordinaire, you are an old soul, floating peacefully, and sometimes aimlessly, in the waters of your own reflection. You are the most intuitive of all the types; and while society doesn’t always take kindly to your esoteric behavior, it is your intuition that helps you stay strong in those moments of persecution and doubt, exuding a quiet confidence that whispers to the rest of us, “I know something that you don’t”—and if everyone were to be truthful, they would admit the same.

:)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Zay

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Congratulations, you belong to the Shark (ISTP) tribe!

The fiercest of all the types, you have an aggressive mentality and hypercompetitiveness that sometimes strikes fear into the hearts of the more passive types. Sometimes they just perceive you as a jerk. You are blunt and straightforward, and place a high value on skill. People are either good at things or they’re not, and you take great pride in your ability to master a specific craft, as you feel it is much more a product of your discipline and dedication than any raw talent.

Selfish_Thrill_Seekers_The-Contract-Killer-1024x631.png

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP

Amazing how accurate it has been to some people. Most I would say.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
I got ESTP. That's really weird, because the last time I even considered ESTP was when I came up with the notion that Ti is abstract and ponders a lot whether it is used by an STP or an NTP. Most of these words sounded very much like skills to me, which is why I picked them. I always valued skill over organization and pretty much the ones that weren't about rules and boredom were about skills such as strength and speed. I think a way that they could improve this test is not to get the idea that ESTPs are the only skillful and agressive type, although a test can only classify based on traits rather than cognition. I always thought the so called biased tests were more accurate for me.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
Not to mention, they put the fox spirit animal l as ESTP, so that loses my trust in it anyhow. Lol

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Congratulations, you belong to the Peacock (ESFP) tribe!

The “look at me” type, not only do you crave the spotlight, but you flourish in it. You might not admit to your attention-seeking behavior, but with your loud, boisterous voice and exaggerated physical gestures, it’s really hard not to see you as a natural performer. You are warm, generous, and, as the most physical of all the types, the likeliest person in the room to express their affection with a humongous bear hug or, if the situation calls for it, a simple caress.

Deviant Role:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am now a Panda Bear. (INFJ)

*yawn*Snorlax*yawn*

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First I got ESTP

then ENFP

So I tried again

INTJ

WTF

I mean, I love all these personality types.

BUT HOW DO I GET ENTP?! D:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Congratulations, you belong to the Spider (INTJ) tribe!

The master of plans, you are, above all else, a theoretical realist. Your contingencies are based on acknowledged facts, catalogued data, and your own research and observations. You can be hard to get to know, as you are liable to put up plenty of defenses. Little do people know that there is a deep and caring person beneath that cold and complex scheming, and that wealth of caring is what usually drives your desire to solve the world’s problems, great and small.

For more about your type, check out the Spider portrait.

Deviant Role:
What is a Deviant Role?

Uhh...no.