• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New to MBTI, please help me decide what type I am

alana89

Hi everyone :) I'm new to this site, but I've just recently become very interested in MBTI while considering which career path to choose. I've tried many different tests, but I keep getting different results so I was wondering if you could help me figure it out.

I'm pretty certain I'm IN, but not sure about T/F and J/P. Here are some of the strongest aspects of my personality.

* I live for adventure and trying new things. I get bored easily and will often leave a project unfinished while I go explore something else. I travel a lot and rarely visit the same place twice.
* I'm always thinking about how things could be improved and I spend my free time working on personal development by learning languages, researching career options and watching self-help videos.
* I love organising and categorising things. At work I'm very tidy/ write to-do lists and generally get things done asap, but at home I'm more messy and leave things to the last minute.
* I'm very concerned with time and always feel like it's moving too quickly. I panic because I'm a 26 year old female who still doesn't know what career she wants and I'm worried that I won't get the chance to do all the things I wanted to do.
* I highly value my own privacy and thrive working alone. Public speaking terrifies me (a result of social anxiety), and unless I've been drinking alcohol, I am very uncomfortable when meeting new people.
* I am always concerned about the feelings of others and am afraid that my words are hurting them, but this comes mainly from my fear of being judged by them (don't deal well with criticism). If I had more self-confidence I think I'd easily be able to fire people.

Not really sure what else to say. Please let me know what you think I am and ask for clarification if I've been too vague/ didn't address something! Thank you! :D

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
very tidy, making to do lists, doesn't sound very perceiver to me.

I'd say INFJ, based on that post at least, which isn't much to go on, so not a very informed guess.