• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lost on my type. I need assistance. Promise I won't use the boring questionnaire?

QueenInnocence

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
It seems like people never respond to these but if you take time to maybe help type me I promise I'll make it worth it. I know people usually want something in return. :D

My personality basically is this:

I'm in my head a lot and I have trouble listening to people. I'm not aware of my surroundings most of the time. While this might make me seem aloof to other people, I am actually extremely interested in all people and their different traits compared to my own. I can find the good in almost EVERYONE- sometimes I forgive too easily and I am prone to getting walked on, but I am more aware of people's true intentions than most people, usually. Years of trusting my instincts and insights about people has proven this, and sometimes it even surprises myself because my intuitions about people often have no practical proof, it's just a gut thing. Concepts of deception, illusion, and archetypes has interested me since I was very young (12 Years old.) This may sound outrageous to some people, but I really believe I can change people for the better. Sounds naive I know. Although I am rather reserved about who I am, I tend to capture attention from people without doing anything and that's also something that I have noticed for several years.

I tend to not be very strict because it limits me to being close minded about certain people, which is something I don't understand. I always need time alone to center myself and make sure I am being true to myself after being around people for too long. I can be quite stubborn and I do better when other people are not running my life. I am actually independent for the most part, but that is a side of me only people very close to me can see. I don't "fit in" anywhere and I'm a leader compared to other people my age, so i'm surprised I am well liked. Everyone I meet that gets to know me even slightly says I seem happy and I make people feel refreshed. I also often get the whole "You are an old soul" thing.

I don't trust people easily, but when I do, I would do almost anything for them.

Hopefully this helps some. I didn't put down everything, sorry if it's too long for your benefit :D.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Obviously INFP.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Concepts of deception, illusion, and archetypes has interested me since I was very young (12 Years old.) This may sound outrageous to some people, but I really believe I can change people for the better." And "old soul."

9w1.

pureheart9

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're definitely an INFP. I hope you don't listen to the stereotypes about INFPs, they're not true.

Evastover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say INFP as well. Also, I'd second what [MENTION=23761]pureheart9[/MENTION] said, don't let some of the negative stuff that's been said about INFP's off-put you. INFP's, like the other types, come in all different flavors.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INFP or possibly INFJ. But you sound more INFP than not.