User Tag List

First 134534584624632633634635636644684734 Last

Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 7392

  1. #6331
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I think all the ENFPs are really ESFJs.

    Also, the idea of @MDP2525 being happy drunk somewhere makes the world seem a little brighter.
    I'm out of wine. It's a real problem. It's not ok. <--- I'm actually not mad. He looks really intense. That's not the right emoji. Meh.
    Likes Chanaynay, Wind Up Rex liked this post

  2. #6332
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I'm out of wine. It's a real problem. It's not ok. <--- I'm actually not mad. He looks really intense. That's not the right emoji. Meh.
    if only this were the "post here if you're drunk" thread...who knows how much drama would unfold
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes ChocolateMoose123, Cloudpatrol liked this post

  3. #6333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    if only this were the "post here if you're drunk" thread...who knows how much drama would unfold
    I know. Lots of censorship! I'm outtie. Be back later. Sorry to interrupt.
    Likes Chanaynay, Wind Up Rex liked this post

  4. #6334
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kierva View Post
    Validated, and unused. What's the point?
    Not unused, ED himself said he's going to take my and Starry's comments into consideration.

    Sure. Let's believe that.
    Will you ever stop being passive aggressive?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  5. #6335
    Always Intentional
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I think all the ENFPs are really ESFJs.

    Also, the idea of @MDP2525 being happy drunk somewhere makes the world seem a little brighter.

    I would give my left ovary to be a ESFJ right about now.


    ^okay, ovary doesn't seem to have the same exchange value as testicles do. I would give an ovary, my figurative balls which are very powerful and an arm. I'd be willing to give ESFJ a try
    Likes Chanaynay, Wind Up Rex, fetus, Cloudpatrol liked this post

  6. #6336
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Not unused, ED himself said he's going to take my and Starry's comments into consideration.
    Code for "bullshit", in the real world, that is. I don't know if he's truly going to use it or not, but you'll have to ask him to really know.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Will you ever stop being passive aggressive?
    Was I? Whoops.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  7. #6337
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I would give an ovary, my figurative balls which are very powerful and an arm.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes flourine, Starry, Cloudpatrol liked this post

  8. #6338
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I'm out of wine. It's a real problem. It's not ok. <--- I'm actually not mad. He looks really intense. That's not the right emoji. Meh.
    Do you have other kinds of alcohol? You could also have it delivered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Not unused, ED himself said he's going to take my and Starry's comments into consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I would give my left ovary to be a ESFJ right about now.
    I just want some confirmed ESFJ to just walk in, side eye everyone and be like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confirmed ESFJ
    She doesn't have the range.
    Likes Chanaynay, fetus, Cloudpatrol, Starry liked this post

  9. #6339
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I just want some confirmed ESFJ to just walk in, side eye everyone and be like.
    Chances are low when I've been waiting for Mariah to walk in and say that to Adele for years now.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes Wind Up Rex, Starry liked this post

  10. #6340
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Chances are low when I've been waiting for Mariah to walk in and say that to Adele for years now.
    Belting =/= range.

    Likes Chanaynay, Starry liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO