• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

F or T?

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
So, after all what I've read about differences between F and T, I still don't know which one dominates me. I know all other letters for sure and I'm down to 2 types. I don't wanna discuss that 2 types but rather F and T or even Ti, Fi, Te, Fe, cause that would, in my opinion, maybe prevent more subjective answers. I'm sorry if there is a thread similar to this, but I would like to discuss my case individualy since I've read million other similar threads that did not help me. In the tests I always have like 50:50 results between that 2, sometimes it would be T, sometimes F. I guess I'll eventually, if necessary, reveal the 2 types that I might be if I still wouldn't be sure about which I am. Cause maybe that's not F in me, but N, or not T but J... But for now I would like to discuss F vs T.

ABOUT ME (I am also not sure how objective I am about myself):
- I can feel people's emotions and easily read them and manipulate
- I like to debate and I'm ok with conflicts
- I am enthusiastic and energetic
- If someone that I'm not close with dies I do not care, I don't feel much
- For my job I like professional environment, without touchy emotions
- I like to please others
- I make my decisions mostly based on what I personally think and feel
- I don't like social rules that are making me do something that I personally don't feel for really (e.g. Go to a funeral of a person I disliked and did not care for, just cause he is my relative, but I might do it to please my mom)
- the fact that someone is my family doesn't mean they are important to me; important are the ones I get along with
- I value everyone as a human being and dislike absolute selfishness and egoism
- Others see me warm, caring and passionate, but also maybe very intense, intimidating and bossy (if I show that part)
- In life threatening situations I have cool head and don't feel much
- Deeply I am very shy but noone would maybe say cause I'm very dominant and brave (but my shyness do not own me)
- I adore mathematics, but I'm also very creative
- I like scientific research and often conduct my own
- I higher value justice over mercy
- My greatest life goal is my personal value, but I also seek harmony and acceptance of others
- I extremely like efficiency, control and power and I am responsable ( low patience)
- I extremely like honesty, getting straight to the point and being real (cannot stand fakeness)
- It's more important to me to be actually for real happy then how other perceive it, but I can be sensitive on judgment of others
- I easily express my emotions naturally, but if I have a problem I prefer to analytically talk about it and find the solution
- generally I adore analysing and I search for the truth
- I believe in higher power but am not really religious
- I tend to be skeptical
- I have a dark humor
- I am tough minded and think A LOT, feel a lot too
- I don't like boredom, I seek excitement, but I do enjoy some OCD stuff that some can find very boring
- If someone attacks me in RL I will not back down, I'm ready to fight (or maybe on internet ignore it if I don't care and find it stupid)
- I can be moody, but emotions never prevented me to be professional no matter what
- I seem confident but I can be insecure too
- I can be cruel if necessary
- I know how I feel, but I want to rationalise everything, so I dont completely get myself in that way
- movies can emotionaly touch me, but e.g. I find horrors to be a comedy
- How I feel and what has a meaning to me is the most important to me
- I can put someone above me
- Being fair and righteous is important to me
I am also a female, so I don't know if my emotional side can therefore seem more dominant. I did find myself to be 'like a boy' more than many boys I've met due to my bravery.

So please tell me your opinion and preferably elaborate why you think I'm an F or T. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Thank you for answers!

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
So, after all what I've read about differences between F and T, I still don't know which one dominates me. I know all other letters for sure and I'm down to 2 types. I don't wanna discuss that 2 types but rather F and T or even Ti, Fi, Te, Fe, cause that would, in my opinion, maybe prevent more subjective answers. I'm sorry if there is a thread similar to this, but I would like to discuss my case individualy since I've read million other similar threads that did not help me. In the tests I always have like 50:50 results between that 2, sometimes it would be T, sometimes F. I guess I'll eventually, if necessary, reveal the 2 types that I might be if I still wouldn't be sure about which I am. Cause maybe that's not F in me, but N, or not T but J... But for now I would like to discuss F vs T.

ABOUT ME (I am also not sure how objective I am about myself):
- I can feel people's emotions and easily read them and manipulate
- I like to debate and I'm ok with conflicts
- I am enthusiastic and energetic
- If someone that I'm not close with dies I do not care, I don't feel much
- For my job I like professional environment, without touchy emotions
- I like to please others
- I make my decisions mostly based on what I personally think and feel
- I don't like social rules that are making me do something that I personally don't feel for really (e.g. Go to a funeral of a person I disliked and did not care for, just cause he is my relative, but I might do it to please my mom)
- the fact that someone is my family doesn't mean they are important to me; important are the ones I get along with
- I value everyone as a human being and dislike absolute selfishness and egoism
- Others see me warm, caring and passionate, but also maybe very intense, intimidating and bossy (if I show that part)
- In life threatening situations I have cool head and don't feel much
- Deeply I am very shy but noone would maybe say cause I'm very dominant and brave (but my shyness do not own me)
- I adore mathematics, but I'm also very creative
- I like scientific research and often conduct my own
- I higher value justice over mercy
- My greatest life goal is my personal value, but I also seek harmony and acceptance of others
- I extremely like efficiency, control and power and I am responsable ( low patience)
- I extremely like honesty, getting straight to the point and being real (cannot stand fakeness)
- It's more important to me to be actually for real happy then how other perceive it, but I can be sensitive on judgment of others
- I easily express my emotions naturally, but if I have a problem I prefer to analytically talk about it and find the solution
- generally I adore analysing and I search for the truth
- I believe in higher power but am not really religious
- I tend to be skeptical
- I have a dark humor
- I am tough minded and think A LOT, feel a lot too
- I don't like boredom, I seek excitement, but I do enjoy some OCD stuff that some can find very boring
- If someone attacks me in RL I will not back down, I'm ready to fight (or maybe on internet ignore it if I don't care and find it stupid)
- I can be moody, but emotions never prevented me to be professional no matter what
- I seem confident but I can be insecure too
- I can be cruel if necessary
- I know how I feel, but I want to rationalise everything, so I dont completely get myself in that way
- movies can emotionaly touch me, but e.g. I find horrors to be a comedy
- How I feel and what has a meaning to me is the most important to me
- I can put someone above me
- Being fair and righteous is important to me
I am also a female, so I don't know if my emotional side can therefore seem more dominant. I did find myself to be 'like a boy' more than many boys I've met due to my bravery.

So please tell me your opinion and preferably elaborate why you think I'm an F or T. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Thank you for answers!

MBTI: Definitely ESFP
Enneagram: 8w9
Instinctual subtype: Sx/Sp

[MENTION=21508]Agnes[/MENTION]

I just did an edit and changed my answer. I'm learning more about Fi, basically it serves to get a person what they are most happy with. Fi "thinks" about what is gonna make the person happy. Ti "thinks" about what makes sense, or is the "smartest" choice.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Thank you for your answer. So you basically think I'm Fi/Te. As for ESFPs, I can relate to them, but I am not one. I can say now that I am sure I'm extreme J, so there's no way. All I said about myself was basically just for F and T, at least what I thought that has to do with it. I tried not to tell anything about me that would involve S/N, E/I and P/J.

C'mon guys, is there noone else wiling to give me some opinions? :(

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Thank you for your answer. So you basically think I'm Fi/Te. As for ESFPs, I can relate to them, but I am not one. I can say now that I am sure I'm extreme J, so there's no way. All I said about myself was basically just for F and T, at least what I thought that has to do with it. I tried not to tell anything about me that would involve S/N, E/I and P/J.

C'mon guys, is there noone else wiling to give me some opinions? :(

No offense, but you obviously dont know much about type yet. Anyways, T.

You're screaming ENTJ.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
Now you're on it. I'm either ENTJ or ENFJ. That much I know for sure. (I didn't wanna say that form the start but it seems to me that I have to now). So I don't know what did you meant that I don't know much about type yet? If you thought about this other personality definitions as Enneagram and Instinctual subtype, I don't know about tehm . I was only curious about MBTI.

If I'm an ENTJ I'm extremely confused since I have such a high Fe in my opinion.
btw I really appriciate your answers :)

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Now you're on it. I'm either ENTJ or ENFJ. That much I know for sure. So I don't know what did you meant that I don't know much about type yet?

If I'm an ENTJ I'm extremely confused since I have such a high Fe in my opinion.
I really appriciate your answers :)

No, you don't have Fe at all. You're just a girl. Look at the ENFJs in this forum. You're not like them.

Agnes

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
89?
No, you don't have Fe at all. You're just a girl. Look at the ENFJs in this forum. You're not like them.

Well, if it is not problem for you to also explain a bit? I mean I do care for others and I can feel other people's emotions and I know how to make others feel good. But sometimes it does annoy me that I go out of my way to please others. I am also extremely emotional and enthusiastic. Like acting a bit crazy when with others.

IDK, I got an impression that ENTJs are so cold and care only about themselves and aren't really fun crazy enthusiastic as I am. ENFJ are more fun, but I am for sure not that altruistic.

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Well, if it is not problem for you to also explain a bit? I mean I do care for others and I can feel other people's emotions and I know how to make others feel good. But sometimes it does annoy me that I go out of my way to please others. I am also extremely emotional and enthusiastic. Like acting a bit crazy when with others.

IDK, I got an impression that ENTJs are so cold and care only about themselves and aren't really fun crazy enthusiastic as I am. ENFJ are more fun, but I am for sure not that altruistic.

You're taking the Fe, Te too literal. Every one can feel emotions, everyone has a lot of emotions all the time.

Find some ENFJs on here, you'll see how different they are.