• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is my boyfriend's type?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have a bit troubles typing my boyfriend. At first I thought he is an ESTP contraphonic 6w7 , then I also thought ENTP 7 would fit him and now I think maybe ISTP? Could you please help me?
He's really sociable person who has lot of friends. He loves parties and he is pretty talkative. But he often enjoys solitude walks, or goes to park alone just to read some book. He also doesn't enjoy being the center of attention and is rather in the background. He likes sci-fi and fantasy literature, movies and sometimes can get pretty geeky about this stuff. Most of all he values courage and originality. Courage to say even the unpleasant things as they really are in some shocking and unordinary way. He's a big fun of South Park humor and often likes to say things just to shock others. He likes arguments, but it's really hard to argue with him, because he always wants an evidence of your opinions. He won't take the fact unless it comes from his own mind, or he can clearly see some proof it's true. He's the real risk taker and adventurous loving person. Sometimes he's able to go to the extremes. He likes to take challenges and he likes to win. Most of all he likes to try new things, go to new places, or just experience something new. He's got that need to rebel against the norms, but in the end he's actually a traditional person. Even though he likes adventures he tend to be pretty lazy and a bit irresponsible.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
He sounds like an ESTP. Mostly because of the fact that he requires evidence, and ES types are the most likely to require proof to believe in something (if it hasn't been ingrained into them from childhood). There isn't too much that would say T dominant, but enough that he goes by it more than the feeling rationale.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a bit troubles typing my boyfriend. At first I thought he is an ESTP contraphonic 6w7 , then I also thought ENTP 7 would fit him and now I think maybe ISTP? Could you please help me?
He's really sociable person who has lot of friends. He loves parties and he is pretty talkative. But he often enjoys solitude walks, or goes to park alone just to read some book. He also doesn't enjoy being the center of attention and is rather in the background. He likes sci-fi and fantasy literature, movies and sometimes can get pretty geeky about this stuff. Most of all he values courage and originality. Courage to say even the unpleasant things as they really are in some shocking and unordinary way. He's a big fun of South Park humor and often likes to say things just to shock others. He likes arguments, but it's really hard to argue with him, because he always wants an evidence of your opinions. He won't take the fact unless it comes from his own mind, or he can clearly see some proof it's true. He's the real risk taker and adventurous loving person. Sometimes he's able to go to the extremes. He likes to take challenges and he likes to win. Most of all he likes to try new things, go to new places, or just experience something new. He's got that need to rebel against the norms, but in the end he's actually a traditional person. Even though he likes adventures he tend to be pretty lazy and a bit irresponsible.

I don't know.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably ESTP, maybe ENTP. That's all that I could say about what you've written about it. But got nothing definitive for you.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTPs doubt everything until it's proven to their satisfaction too. Or, at least until it's reliable enough to consider fact until proven otherwise. They are NTs, after all, and it's practically a requirement to be one. Which is where that tendency to love debating comes from.

Your description of your boyfriend, however, didn't mention what he argues about or how or whether it's mostly concrete things or theoretical. So, at this point, I can't really give an opinion, but the ESTP or ENTP do sound plausible so far.