• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Roomie!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, fun now and then, distant other times. He hates people, but loves an audience. The poor boy explodes with ideas (stories, tv shows, video games) and nearly pees himself when he tries to not spoil plot for the game I'm playing in. He's very much the fire and brimstone type preacher when it comes to his beliefs. He also enjoys reading, imersive RPGs, and guitar hero. He has trouble motivating himself towards something unless he feels someone is expecting it of him.

Try typing him and ask questions if you need clarification.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
enFp... don't ask where that came from.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like an ENTP to me, but nothing you said is definitive enough to tell, really.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, the peeing himself was a little excessive, but I get that impression from the way he moves and the way he stifles himself about it. He'll let us do anything in the game he's running as long as we can rationalize it to him as balanced. He's even said that if one of us can figure out a solution to the problem he's presented to us that he hasn't thought of but would work he'd be happy to let us try it. He has trouble telling the difference between me spacing and me being depressed and attributes it to me not getting out enough.

SeanMC86

MBTI Type
ESFP
Likes having an audience says Extrovert. Ideas, ideas, and MORE ideas seems like N. He opnely admits not liking people says T. Plus there seems to be no order or structure in what he does from what you say so I'd go with P. There you go, ENTP. He is "inventing" so many ideas and RPG whatever thingies. So thats what I'd put money on ;)