• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this person

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Anyone care to type the person who wrote this based on the following text they have written???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with you...furthermore, I really believe that people should have the freedom to say whatever the fuck they want, whenever they want, regardless of how it fits into the moral grayscale (nice, mean, really mean, good, bad, all those in betweens)

At the same time, I think **** statement does hold some water. I really don't care about Christianity's undeniable crimes against humanity...human/human interactions inevitably involve vague value judgements (good/bad, just/unjust, nice/mean). However, my main qualm with Christianity is its historic and inexcusable denial of scientific facts. Killing off shit loads of human beings is one thing, but entirely denying the structure of reality, and thereby holding HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of people in a state of intellectual slavery for HUNDREDS of years seems really really fucked up to me. Its like stealing just eyesight, or just hearing, from all of mankind. Furthermore, Christians have a history of denying the most rigorously tested ideas known to man. Creationist ideologies, faith healing, and other bullshit substitutes for rational thinking are ROBBING the UNIVERSE of TRUTH!! What is more fucked up than that?

I'm generally not into giving calls to action, because people should be free to do whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't kill/harm someone else...but I would really appreciate it if religious leaders would stay within the realms that they specialize in, and leave the really, really, really, really, really, really, obsessively hardcore analysis and testing of very, very, very specific aspects of the corporeal world to those who dedicate their lives to it...scientists! I'd appreciate if religious leaders acknowledged their trend of stubborn and straight-up wrongness, and stopped butting their heads into science. Stop fucking with the likes of Prophet Galileo, Prophet Einstein, Prophet Darwin...Or better yet, create a Third Testament with solid science in it! I'll gladly convert....

That's the sort of reasoning that goes through my head when I hear Merry Christmas...and then I say Merry Christmas right back. Don't want to be an asshole.