• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

More people to type

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
This should be interesting. I don't know these 4 peoples' types for sure:

Person #1 -
Sort of a strange person imo. She likes to tell riddles a lot, keep everyone involved usually but she doesn't strike me as a Feeler. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's a Thinker with somewhat high Fe. She is very comfortable around other people, and has quite a few contacts. Likes to travel around the world, and talk to others. Adventurous, she's a doctor by profession. Likes to tell stories to a group of people.

Person #2 -
Cool guy, loves meeting new people. Sometimes has a weird and complex sense of humor. Excellent multitasker, helpful guy. Very outgoing, gets mad easily sometimes, had a relatively tough childhood. Seems to be very moody occasionally. He's very witty and can be very playful. Very independent, usually good at getting things done.

Person #3 -
Friendly, especially with new people. Pretty simple person, not flashy. She’s not very loyal (left her boyfriend of 2 years for one of his best friends). Likes just relaxing and watching TV and doing things like that. Comfortable around new people as well. Sort of seems like she wants to do the popular thing sometimes as opposed to the right thing.

Person #4 -
Very quiet, he doesn’t like extreme thrills much, he’s happy going at his own pace. Has cerebral palsy. Likes to have fun, doesn’t like to work, somewhat lazy at times. Listens to music and has fun with his computer a lot of the time. Loves coffee, doesn’t really speak unless spoken to. Doesn't get mad easily, doesn't like to socialize much, not very confident. Likes nice people.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
#1 - ENTJ - the riddles sound so xNTJ to me. I know you said she has high Fe, but then she doesn't sound ExTP. She definitely sounds extroverted too, and you've established her as a T.

#2 - ENFJ - multitasks well, helpful, moody extrovert, weird & witty

#3 - ESFJ - I see Fe and ability to be swayed by the crowd

#4 - IxxP - that's all I could get

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Thanks.^^ Come on others, please... help me out here.

klpi

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w5
I think orangeappled typed them as i would have typed them.
#4 isfp perhaps? sounds like it could be a description of an isfp boy i know.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think you need more helpful descriptions than "I think she's a thinker with high Fe" 1. It's contradictory 2. If you've already established one of the fundamentals of the type, what good is it for anyone else to form an opinion? Especially if you don't give any more information about their preferences. Do you want us to just reiterate what you've decided?
Hobbies aren't helpful information either. There are probably as many INFJs as ESTPs that like to travel, for instance.

edit: I'm reading through some of the others and "likes coffee"?, "has cerebral palsy"? Really? Sorry, I don't want to be mean but no wonder you can't type people yourself. Maybe you should do more independent research on type.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I think you need more helpful descriptions than "I think she's a thinker with high Fe" 1. It's contradictory 2. If you've already established one of the fundamentals of the type, what good is it for anyone else to form an opinion? Especially if you don't give any more information about their preferences. Do you want us to just reiterate what you've decided?

If you want me to add more to the descriptions, I'll work on that.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Same people with Added details:

Person #1 -
Sort of a strange person imo. She likes to tell riddles a lot, keep everyone involved usually but she doesn't strike me as a Feeler. She is very comfortable around other people, and has quite a few contacts. Likes to travel around the world, and talk to others. Adventurous, she's a doctor by profession. Likes to tell stories to a group of people.

ADDED DETAILS:
Can take things the wrong way and be sort of offended easily sometimes (even though it wasn't a big deal). Can be crude occasionally.

Person #2 -
Cool guy, loves meeting new people. Sometimes has a weird and complex sense of humor. Excellent multitasker, helpful guy. Very outgoing, gets mad easily sometimes, had a relatively tough childhood. Seems to be very moody occasionally. He's very witty and can be very playful. Very independent, usually good at getting things done.

ADDED DETAILS:
Pretty energetic around others, gets angry when playing video games. He's fairly spontaneous.

Person #3 -
Friendly, especially with new people. Pretty simple person, not flashy. She’s not very loyal (left her boyfriend of 2 years for one of his best friends). Likes just relaxing and watching TV and doing things like that. Comfortable around new people as well. Sort of seems like she wants to do the popular thing sometimes as opposed to the right thing.

ADDED DETAILS:
Likes nature a lot.

Person #4 -
Very quiet, he doesn’t like extreme thrills much, he’s happy going at his own pace. Has cerebral palsy. Likes to have fun, doesn’t like to work, somewhat lazy at times. Listens to music and has fun with his computer a lot of the time. Loves coffee, doesn’t really speak unless spoken to. Doesn't get mad easily, doesn't like to socialize much, not very confident. Likes nice people.

ADDED DETAILS:
Has told me he'd much rather be by himself than at parties. Hates forced socialization.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
edit: I'm reading through some of the others and "likes coffee"?, "has cerebral palsy"? Really? Sorry, I don't want to be mean but no wonder you can't type people yourself. Maybe you should do more independent research on type.

It's only for Person #4, he's a tough person to describe. I know myself a lot more than I know others. Who said I have any difficulty typing myself now? :yim_rolling_on_the_

Come on, I know I can get more responses than 1.