• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I filled out a questionnaire. Now I need some help..

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh yes, there's so much 5 in your answers! But I would guess sp/sx. You seem contraflow. You're uncomfortable with merging with your interests and are attempting to protect yourself from it, that seems much like putting sp in a higher position than sx. (In contrast, despite whether the interest/ person/ situation I find myself drawn into is entirely healthy - whether it's time consuming, keeping me from other normal things, like eating, I thrill to its intoxication.)

Panta rhei

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
I think [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] might be right about sp dom over sx.
It's been a while now, I've been checking up on this post hoping for more replies specifically regarding my mbti/cognitive functions stacking. I wrote quite a bit and I am not very comfortable having my thoughts out here for everyone to read and no one to respond to/analyze. I've been looking at the average views of the threads in this sub forum and I think i might hit the peak ( average views ) before getting pushed over to the next page, within the next few days. For now though, I will be lurking, and awaiting replies, if any. I might have to be prepared to call this a dead thread by next week.

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong, I typed more than I normally do about myself, I went in deep, and I don't want it to go to waste.

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION], [MENTION=38618]Bismuth Blitz[/MENTION], or [MENTION=30122]Amethyst Archon[/MENTION] will have some MBTI insights. :)

Panta rhei

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
Its me again. I would like to know why my original post isn't getting any responses. Is it the content, is it the questionnaire, the timing or is it cause there are 3/4 replies which make it seem like enough allowing the mass majority to overlook the whole thread, when those posts are actually made by me and not responses at all?Just waiting by and watching everyone else's get analyzed and responded to except mine, confuses me. What am I doing so differently? I understand there are no obligations of any sort, but posting a type me thread in a 'what's my type' sub-forum should at least bring about some responses. I'm not angry or frustrated, I just don't quite understand what's going on..

I shall wait until the 27th of Jan and then if there are still no responses, I'll request for this thread to be deleted or, if that can't be done, edit the original post and remove everything. The constant checking and waiting is getting tiring.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think in general the typing threads right now aren't receiving that much attention. Additionally, it may be that you are difficult to type and no one knows what to suggest. I'm sorry, I don't really know, but those could be reasons. I'm not great at MBTI typing, so I haven't offered anything regarding it because of that.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=35920]Earl Grey[/MENTION] [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] - maybe one of you has insights?

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] might be right about sp dom over sx.
It's been a while now, I've been checking up on this post hoping for more replies specifically regarding my mbti/cognitive functions stacking. I wrote quite a bit and I am not very comfortable having my thoughts out here for everyone to read and no one to respond to/analyze. I've been looking at the average views of the threads in this sub forum and I think i might hit the peak ( average views ) before getting pushed over to the next page, within the next few days. For now though, I will be lurking, and awaiting replies, if any. I might have to be prepared to call this a dead thread by next week.

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong, I typed more than I normally do about myself, I went in deep, and I don't want it to go to waste.
You may get more responses after you have been around the forum awhile longer and people know you a little better. Of course, whether you have the patience for that, or the interest in participating here beyond evaluation of the questionnaire in your OP is up to you.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Its me again. I would like to know why my original post isn't getting any responses. Is it the content, is it the questionnaire, the timing or is it cause there are 3/4 replies which make it seem like enough allowing the mass majority to overlook the whole thread, when those posts are actually made by me and not responses at all?Just waiting by and watching everyone else's get analyzed and responded to except mine, confuses me. What am I doing so differently? I understand there are no obligations of any sort, but posting a type me thread in a 'what's my type' sub-forum should at least bring about some responses. I'm not angry or frustrated, I just don't quite understand what's going on..

I shall wait until the 27th of Jan and then if there are still no responses, I'll request for this thread to be deleted or, if that can't be done, edit the original post and remove everything. The constant checking and waiting is getting tiring.

A mixture of being occupied, etc. Usually, questionnaires are supplementary to typing, though there are those who may jump in and try type based off it only. A thread may sit for a few weeks before it gets responses, or even get responses intermittently between months. There is no schedule to this, and people usually jump in when they can help, or when they can at all. I'm responding to this only because I've been @'d and haven't read through your questionnaire- no time.

The reasoning for the length of response time is that it takes quite a bit of data to type someone, and observing the person through their forum membership and post history is the most helpful to giving the most thorough typing. There's Q&As, but it can be difficult to be remain relevant and engaged in data you can only return to every few days, especially if you don't know the person.

In the meantime, you can browse through and post more on the forum if you wish, or even answer more questionnaires that you can append to this thread as additional data.

Panta rhei

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
Hmmm.. That makes sense. The questionnaire serves more as a complement to the user's interaction within the forum and is rather useless when used in isolation.

Firstly, thank you [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] for all the help. You've done more than I could ask for. Thank you [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35920]Earl Grey[/MENTION] for bringing about some perspective and answering my questions.

I don't really know how to interact within forums, nor do I have any time to dedicate towards it. I assumed that I could overcompensate for the lack of participation with what seemed like raw information, but I was wrong. As such I removed the original post and will ask for this thread to be deleted. Thank you all for your time.