• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please!!! For the love of god! Somebody type me!!!

Iron fist

Ok, break down! No questionnaire and no tests. Just the points. Here they are;

I love cheese cake! (I know, that has nothing to do with typing me)

I hate when people sneeze!

I don't play video games.

I'm currently watching Netflix "Roman Empire, Docu-series".

(Yes I know, still nothing to do with typing me. I'm hitting at nothing here.)

Ok... Look... I'll talk about the functions as they relate to me or at least my preconceived notions... So...;

feeling
I do reflections, not based on a value system but on why I'm acting a certain way and how I can meditate myself into who I need to be, to be a certain way.

I can tell what moods people are in and confront the feelings in banter to release unwanted tension.

thinking
I've been assertive and have had moments when I felt like sparking tension with people in a attempt to get something done in my benefit (this could be a feeling function)

Furthermore... You know what... I don't think I do any of the qualities pertaining to thinking functions. I might use logical analysis... But then drop any reasoning and do what feels right. Maybe I'm a twisted feeler without a belief system or a want to help others. Maybe I don't help people because I see the "used and abused" quality in people. Maybe there is truly a broken idealist inside me.... (Moving on.)

sensing
Most influential books like the power of now... Have highten my influence to only live in the here and now with all the senses.

Furthermore I will say I enjoy learning things hands on. It's the only way I can truly learn.

intuition
Yes, I can have allot of Conversations reflecting politics and philosophy. I can be a deep thinker and talk to anybody about anything.

Furthermore.... I finish peoples sentences... Sometimes im completely off.

Anyways, please type me. I'm open to anything and love some feed back... while I watch Netflix board on my couch.... (Maybe I'm an introvert... Maybe not)