• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] hmmm....jeffster illustrates the sp temperament

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
I can't really relate to the "okay next time i will do better and i would" thing though.

Whenever I get grades/scores in school that I think are low(they're not really low,I'm just a bit of a perfectionist in school), I would say "I would do better next time" but I'm not sure about the .."I would" thing though. It depends on how motivated I am because my mind would say "It's time to relax.." and then there goes my plans for doing better next time. :D

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whenever I get grades/scores in school that I think are low(they're not really low,I'm just a bit of a perfectionist in school), I would say "I would do better next time" but I'm not sure about the .."I would" thing though. It depends on how motivated I am because my mind would say "It's time to relax.." and then there goes my plans for doing better next time. :D

first off love the kittie icon awwwe *steal the actual cat lol* :hug::hug::hug: and hugs it out pure love for the animals xD.

xDD hehe see i would adress where i need to improve and gradually do it even something as simple as seeing that i have improved on spelling one word or understand something it would be enough to kinda keep me going.
it was not like i prepared either it was more like whatever comes my way i'll improve "then" so i just simply loved tackling (? getting lazy lol) whatever came my way heh and reaping a reward soon after (like getting a really good grade or a smilie sticker i remember reading in my school notes i was so upset by the frownie face :cry: don't hit me :cool:.
i got mom wrote a note saying " even though i know it wasn't personal she came home and was very upset about the frownie face on her notes to go home" xDD.

i do realize a tendency to get discouraged easily if i'm showing no signs of progress i really beat myself up for it too but as contradicting i'm being right now i knew also how to let go of that stupid book or paper lol :devil: and just let your brain go *sighs*

i unfortunaly feel like i'm loosing touch with that side of my self (stupid adulthood :cheese: jkjk wouldn't trade this for anything lol even for my childhood got so much more liberation now right riel? * i bet alot of adults agree on this note though too heh :D :devil:*