• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Multitasking

Beshr Al Bakri

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w3
who can be better at multitasking ? sensors or intuitives? or it is related to J & P?

á´…eparted

passages
It is a challenge for me. I prefer to focus on one thing. That said my line of work has taught me to be functional at multitasking.

Beshr Al Bakri

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Well that seems a good evidence proves that Sensors are generally reliable at multitasking than intuitives, coz intuitives have "fit to it" attitude which prevents them frob doing many thibgs a day. Away from Judging or Perceiving.