• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's, what do you score on the enneagram (using the link provided)?

Your top three enneagram scores

• Total voters

cogdecree

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Enneagram Test with Instinctual Variant results

Also only give me your top three, (not the wings that they give you, but you top three on the ranking).

Declare you mbti specifics (e/i and t/f, I'm also curious if its more t/f oriented) and your top three (bar ranked) enneagram.

Why I'm curious? Because there is generally two or three high frequencies between other groups, nts most often get 5s, nfs have a high % for 9's, etc.

There should (in my mind) be two or three enneagrams that should cover about 60 to 80% of the people, with one showing up more than the other one or two enneagrams.

Thanks for appeasing my curiosity.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I got 1, 5 and 9, in that order. Sounds pretty much like an ISTJ to me.

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Type 6 SP
Type 4 SP
Type 1 SP

Most of the time I test ot ISFJ...but the J is apt to tilt to P

Snow Turtle

6 > 9 >>> 4 followed closely by 5.

I've already identified myself as 6w5 ISFJ though.

Though I do find this interesting...

Intellectual Fours tend to mistakenly type themselves as Fives, and a heavy wing can certainly exacerbate this tendency. Fours however, unlike Fives, tend to be self-revealing and comfortable with emotional expression.

Fives are sensitive; they don't feel adequately defended against the world. To compensate for their sensitivity, Fives sometimes adopt an attitude of careless indifference which has the unfortunate consequence of creating distance between themselves and others.

Extremely revealing though... This certainly explains alot behind my emotions as an ISFJ.

People of this personality type essentially feel insecure, as though there is nothing quite steady enough to hold onto. At the core of the type Six personality is a kind of fear or anxiety.

Damn it... I hate to think that I'm forever binded by such problems. You'd think that SFJs would be more 2 but that doesn't seem to be the case.

The biggest problem!
Sixes, failing to recognize their anxiety, can mistype as Nines, but Nines have the ability to relax and to trust in others, neither of which come easily to Sixes. Sixes can mistype as Fours, especially if they have artistic inclinations, but they lack the Four's self-absorption. They can mistype as Fives, especially if they are intellectual, as many Sixes are, but unlike Fives, Sixes tend to be practical.

Well there goes all possabilities. I might just be a 6 xD

Condor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I scored 1, 5, and 8 in that order. ISTJ with all four scoring extremes when I took the test.

cogdecree

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Fascinating results, those with sfj get 6 more often; those with stj get 1 more often.

(the majority trend so far)

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Type 1 SO
Type 3 SX
Type 8 SX
Type 4 SX
Type 2 SP
Type 7 SO
Type 6 SX
Type 9 SX
Type 5 SO

In that order.

cogdecree

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1 and 6 are the two biggest "most significant" (highest of first choices).

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You are most likely a type 4 (the Individualist) with 3 wing

Sexual variant

Type 4 SX
Type 3 SX
Type 8 SX
Type 1 SO
Type 2 SP
Type 7 SO
Type 6 SP
Type 5 SX
Type 9 SX

God i hope this is a good thing .. although the explanation was pretty spot on .. as i am currently going through a rough patch .. i have removed myself from the world .. so it is accurate there .. lol

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
My top three (in order):

Type 5 SP
Type 4 SO
Type 6 SP

The rest (in order):

Type 1 SP
Type 9 SP
Type 3 SX
Type 8 SP