• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] scouting

Take Five

Supreme Allied Commander
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
were any other sj's involved in scouting(boy scouts, girl scouts, etc)? Any eagles here? I am wondering how common it would be among sj's.

Gauche

Well, to the OP, I'm not SJ so I'm not supposed to answer, but I don't know any SJ who was Scout or something... though in the country where I live the scouts are not very common:)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not really in the scouts. I joined Boy Scouts when I was about 6 years old (so basically, my parents signed me up for it), and dropped out of it by the time I was 9 or 10. Dropping out wasn't much my decision either. I didn't care much one way or the other. I mean, we didn't have meetings or events very often, anyway.

I think I became a "Wolf" at a bonfire, and after that just never showed up again.

Last edited:

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
I know a lot of SPs who were scouts, and three or four SPs who made it all the way to Eagle. I made it to Webelos, and then moved to a new town and never got back into it. My dad (maybe ENTP, not sure) was a Cubmaster, before he died.

I'm not sure about SJs, but I have a hard time recognizing when a person is SJ, unless it's practically written on their forehead.

Sorry that probably wasn't very helpful :cheese:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I was never interested in that kind of stuff... and still don't get what's the whole point in it.
Then again, am I a good SJ if I hated being in the army?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not sure about SJs, but I have a hard time recognizing when a person is SJ, unless it's practically written on their forehead.

Yeah, you gotta watch out for those people with SJ written on their forehead. :ninja: