User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 81

  1. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevrawlings View Post
    Ah, funny, a play on words. You're a mystery to everyone but yourselves INTJs, and you wouldn't have it any other way. Every reference is painfully arcane and meant to confound the lesser people.
    Dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Crack View Post
    She's cheating on you. Sorry.
    And dumber.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  2. #52
    Senior Member durentu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp
    Posts
    413

    Default

    throwing typology away


    If she is constantly late to meet you, it means that she doesn't respect you. Don't torture yourself, break it off. If she has a habit of being late, she will always be late. Don't buy into the fantasy that she'll be on time later for anything, important or not.

    Have some respect for yourself. drop her.

    If you were indeed important to her, she wouldn't be late. Why? Because one is never late for the thing that one wants.

    EDIT:
    Explaining her behavior through typology is another way of excusing her behavior. You don't need that drama.
    "People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds; it is something one creates." - Thomas Szasz

  3. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Dumb.



    And dumber.
    And your insight into the matter was remarkable, you as an INTJ 5-10 minutes late eh, kind of supports my theory doesn't it?

    Check your sarcasm detector, it seems to be broken.

  4. #54
    Senior Member kevrawlings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Green Crack View Post
    And your insight into the matter was remarkable, you as an INTJ 5-10 minutes late eh, kind of supports my theory doesn't it?

    Check your sarcasm detector, it seems to be broken.

    Yeah, it's funny how some people take the test and score INTJ, and then they have this revelation that their suspicions about their profound intelligence were correct all along. So they go around and flippantly dismiss things using one word retorts, because they're too intellectually incompetent to actually debate it point-by-point.

  5. #55
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Pffft. Ti users and "debate". Just because you guys don't know which way is up until you've vigorously examined the concepts of "up", "way" and "is" enough to agree to disagree doesn't mean other people have to debate too.

    Know your bias, homos.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

    Boy meets Grr

  6. #56
    Senior Member Tikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    133

    Default

    This INFJ is always a bit late and a procrastinator.

  7. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'm generally pretty punctual and if I'm late it's usually intended. Like, I don't trust my friends to rock up when they say they will so I come a bit later to ensure everyone's there already and it's underway. If it's important to me I'm on time; for some reason I'd easily sleep through a lecture but can always get out bed for work.

  8. #58
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevrawlings View Post
    And this is what I meant by the combination of intuition and thinking causing them to rationalize away their tardiness. The combination leads to serial rationalization.
    I Ni too and there is no rationalization for not being somewhere when you say you will be unless its something dire like someone is hurt or something.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  9. #59
    Senior Member Tikka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    133

    Default

    The reason why I'm late is that I find moving myself from A to B is inefficient; I'd rather teleport from A to B.

    If I'm doing something important or relaxing at A, I find transporting myself from A to B takes away time that I could still have been doing at A, regardless if B is something nice or not.

    Then again, I'm a huge procrastinator (bad trait, I know), and those questions in MBTI tests always make sure I'm only a moderate J, not a full fledged one.

  10. #60
    Senior Member Reflection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    345

    Default

    My INTJ friend is never late. It's me she always waits on, because I tend to get distracted and don't pay much attention to the time. But I've learned to set an alarm clock or I simply convince myself I have to be there at an earlier time - that way I'm always on time.

    In response to the OP, I wouldn't say it's because she's INTJ. I rather think she's just being rude and not caring much about you.
    Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] What is with my INTJ?
    By Raspberry_rain in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-03-2016, 10:18 PM
  2. [INTJ] INTJs - What Is Your Job?
    By highlander in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:46 AM
  3. [INTJ] Bizarre behavior of my INTJ friend
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts