• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Evidently there are many ways of going about this!

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/blogs/aderack/

Is this not the done method?

A lot of people typically make them in the Blog Threads section, because new additions show up in New Posts and Subscribed Threads. Although where you've posted yours allows you better control and moderation over who sees your entries, who can comment, etc.

Has anyone seen my INTP? He wondered off into the wilderness....hohum...

Well we can wander...I'd only worry if it's been more than 24 hours. Then the bears probably got him.

sculpting

Going on a month... alas.... Not really meant for the long term anyways but I did have lots of fun.

Back to the drawing board.. :)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Going on a month... alas.... Not really meant for the long term anyways but I did have lots of fun.

Back to the drawing board.. :)

Well have you tried to smoke him out of wherever he's hiding? In all honesty he may not remember it's been a month since he's seen you. You can leave INTPs in one spot forever, then come back and we'll still be there, thinking no time has past since we last saw you.

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
It's true. Weeks can go by and I don't realize it's been more than a couple of days. Partly as a result, I'm always afraid that reality is shifting around me.

Frequently -- once a week, maybe -- my father would pull up outside the drug store on Main St., give me a dollar or whatever it was, and tell me to run in and get the two papers they were saving for him. I'd go in, ask for the papers for our surname, hand over the money, and return. It was fairly routine.

One day he gave me some money and told me to walk over and pick up the papers for him, so I walked to the drug store and asked for the papers for our surname. And the person behind the counter stared at me.

Eventually she figured out what was going on, and she said they hadn't saved the papers for him for years.

Turned out instead, the place saving his papers was two miles away. And so I had to walk two miles uphill to get the papers.

Years?

This stuff is always happening to me. And it always freaks me out a little.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
^ i understand why you'd play along, you don't want to lose her and would like to keep her interested. but the truth is that she's probably interested in you already without you having to play games, or otherwise she would not be moving in with you...unless the moving in portion of this is purely platonic and situational.

hehe thnx...

woo hoo~~~!!

i know this sounds very immature, but finally her incoming calls outnumber my outgoing calls to her! haha~

funny how it happens right when i met a girl that actually has a good possibility of overshadowing her...

i've always had loyalty to longer history, so I guess I'll see what happens! I totally get the feeling this new girl is an INFP... I guess I can feel free to see what happens... until the intp girl moves in... by then im sure things will be clearer... maybe it will come down to who needs me more... =)

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
It's true. Weeks can go by and I don't realize it's been more than a couple of days. Partly as a result, I'm always afraid that reality is shifting around me.

Frequently -- once a week, maybe -- my father would pull up outside the drug store on Main St., give me a dollar or whatever it was, and tell me to run in and get the two papers they were saving for him. I'd go in, ask for the papers for our surname, hand over the money, and return. It was fairly routine.

One day he gave me some money and told me to walk over and pick up the papers for him, so I walked to the drug store and asked for the papers for our surname. And the person behind the counter stared at me.

Eventually she figured out what was going on, and she said they hadn't saved the papers for him for years.

Turned out instead, the place saving his papers was two miles away. And so I had to walk two miles uphill to get the papers.

Years?

This stuff is always happening to me. And it always freaks me out a little.

I do similar things. Often. I remember once asking my sister how basketball practice was going and she said 'Misty... I haven't been on the basketball team in 2 years...'

:doh:

I felt like a bad sister.

P.S. - This thread is still going!?? Apparently lots of people want to seduce INTPs. How come no one wants to seduce an INTJ? :cry:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do similar things. Often. I remember once asking my sister how basketball practice was going and she said 'Misty... I haven't been on the basketball team in 2 years...'

:doh:

I felt like a bad sister.

ouch... I don't even ask about that stuff unless I saw them do it in the last day or two.

P.S. - This thread is still going!?? Apparently lots of people want to seduce INTPs. How come no one wants to seduce an INTJ? :cry:

I don't want to look any more desperate than I already have by starting the thread. :blush:

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
You know, I'm not used to fantasizing about people I know. It's always seemed rude, or inappropriate. When I've made an effort, it has rarely gone well. Usually it ends up in an extended, awkward monologue about how I need my space. Even girls I've been involved with, when I've been away from them, it's been a reluctant thing.

Your fantasies end up in 'extended, awkward monologue about how you need your space'?

:laugh:

See... this is why I love INTP's. :wubbie:

I retract my previous post about why this thread is still alive. Y'all are too damn funny and adorable not to love.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Your fantasies end up in 'extended, awkward monologue about how you need your space'?

:laugh:

See... this is why I love INTP's. :wubbie:

I retract my previous post about why this thread is still alive. Y'all are too damn funny and adorable not to love.

Haha, I loved that, too.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Look straight into their eyes and give them a warm, friendly smile. Don't part from eye contact until they blush ;)

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Look straight into their eyes and give them a warm, friendly smile. Don't part from eye contact until they blush ;)
I rather enjoy when that happens

... except for the whole "hide your face because you think you can hide your blushing" thing.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I was just wondering how the fuck this got up to 60 pages?

Is seducing an intp really that interesting?

Apparently so. Also, remember that INTP's (and INFP's a close second) outnumber all other types in population on this site.