• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ self-image as exemplary human being

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I've really enjoyed reading this topic as, first of all, it made me think about myself and second, it really made me smile :)
I should be a role model as I'm a teacher...but I don't think I'll ever get there.

The idea of seeing myself as an 'exemplary human-being' made me chuckle. I definitely don't see myself this way. True, I'm striving to be the best I can, but I always see myself as somehow inadequate, or even worse than others (especially people with a well developed T, as I'm obviously lacking in this department ;)).

The thing is, I realize that and I try to hide it...and I'm quite successful, as everybody else sees me as mega-confident, outspoken and sure of myself...perhaps even arrogant oftentimes.

I have to work on that, but I'm only just starting to understand myself and who I really am and who I want to be. I've been a 'people-pleaser' for so long that I have lost the true 'me' long time ago'.
But when I find this 'me' again I do hope she'll be an 'exemplary human being' :)