• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

my test (!!!)

Russian

MBTI Type
enfp
According to this I am gamma SF, most likely ESI, but SEE was second highest

in your diagram must be some mistake. Fi may not exceed 80%, but you have 107%.
Although, I think the result is not much affected

Russian

MBTI Type
enfp
  • I also understand that, in each section, you're comparing each function to every other function, but I wonder if there is a way to do so in fewer than 8 tabs.
  • A very, very minor nitpick: rather than list MBTI type, I'd list the Socionics four-letter code. The header could be "Four-letter code" rather than "MBTI," and the rational/irrational dichotomy (J and P) can be lowercase.
A - tab specifies T/F + their extro/intro
B - tab specifies N/S + their extro/intro
C - tab determines F/S + their extro/intro
D - tab specifies T/S + their extro/intro
E - tab determines F/N + their extro/intro
E - tab specifies T/S + their extro/intro
F - tab compares all introverted functions
G - tab compares all extrovert functions

Nothing superfluous, everything is compared to each other. But if we need to cut the test, we can remove the "green" questions "Arrange the aspects in order of importance to you".

Well, someone is not :Ti: -valuing ;)

Yeah, Ti is not my method of judgment :D
"pain function" :rly???: :D

Russian

MBTI Type
enfp
Can you explain me [MENTION=25993]Russian[/MENTION] what the second and the third part of the results mean?

attachment.php

the second and third charts I need to track their performance. The different results because different methods of counting.
Actually, no formula can match the human "soft" analysis.
Prefer to first analyze the chart.
Can see the three peaks of the orange line, it, Ne, Fi, Ti.
Consider the IEE. Ne+Fi is good, but Ti the IEE is not high, because it is painful function.
Consider the case of ILE. Ne+Ti is good, but Fi if IEE is not high, because it is painful function.
There are two options EII (Fi+Ne-enhanced Ti) or LII (Ti+Ne-enhanced Fi).
Moreover, the graph shows pain Se.