• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Deface My Internet

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

The Internet Bathroom

So, I've been spending an absurd amount of time writing this internet app, give it a try, please, let me know if you have any problems or suggestions.

The idea is, you draw on the internet bathroom wall, in real time. It's very realistic.

There's this part of me that wanted to draw the whole background green, but I have manners, so I drew a dick instead.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's this part of me that wanted to draw the whole background green, but I have manners, so I drew a dick instead.

I saw that, I had to laugh, there was like only twenty minutes while the page was dickless.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Goddamn it, a black dick is jizzing on a poo ghost. This is exactly why the internet can't have good things.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Attachments

• theinternetbathroom (1).jpg
    theinternetbathroom (1).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 132

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's somebody out there with innocent beauty and love in their hearts. Eh, hem *recriminating throat clearing*, unlike *some* people here.

theinternetbathroom (4).jpg

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
wrong post quote?

No. Nice try though.

Unless someone is framing you and made it look like you drew a flower and a heart. dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Also, seriously... do we know each other? Statistically, it's like impossible. Buuut... there are roughly 6,287 similarities between the two of you.

Permabanned
No. Nice try though.

Unless someone is framing you and made it look like you drew a flower and a heart. dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

Also, seriously... do we know each other? Statistically, it's like impossible. Buuut... there are roughly 6,287 similarities between the two of you.

you should ask the bathroom owner how it works.
and

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw it all go down, there was somebody writing terrible terrible things and somebody drawing the flower pot at the same time. Unless it was [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] with two devices, he has a plausible alibi.

Permabanned
I saw it all go down, there was somebody writing terrible terrible things and somebody drawing the flower pot at the same time. Unless it was [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] with two devices, he has a plausible alibi.

The logic one encounter on this site tho