• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Dreadful Logic Puzzle

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ha! Now I see it [MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

just when I wanted to say that I'm defeated ;) but it was difficult.

Oh and the easier one is

The difficulty is releasing one's mind from the predisposition to use math to solve number problems, a habit that was pounded into us from an early age.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

Great find. I texted your puzzle to my wife this morning. It's driving her crazy, but she won't let me give her a hint or help her.

Thanks for that :)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION]

Great find. I texted your puzzle to my wife this morning. It's driving her crazy, but she won't let me give her a hint or help her.

Thanks for that :)

You're welcome. :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ugh! dreadful!

which%20number_zpshcmvtt0m.jpg

i could not get it just wanted to answer L . so instead of figuring the answer one part of me was like it's L and the other part was like no you moron it has to be a number and i just wanted it to really be L. so the answer is not L

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i could not get it just wanted to answer L . so instead of figuring the answer one part of me was like it's L and the other part was like no you moron it has to be a number and i just wanted it to really be L. so the answer is not L

I do the same thing with 5. When someone says they have a question I just say 5 because it just feels right. Irregardless of question

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I do the same thing with 5. When someone says they have a question I just say 5 because it just feels right. Irregardless of question

that's not why i said L. I wanted it to be L cuz its the inverse of 7 physically. it's it ying to it's yang.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

That's true. But do you want to know what it is?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know I'm on the right track with this latest puzzle, but it's just not quite there yet. I know the alphabet letters that come after the question mark, but not the question mark itself. ARGH!

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh come on, these are easy!

Try this one then.

life1_zpsnerhyylz.jpg

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not quite a logic puzzle, but the four 4's challenge.

Challenge: Using four 4's and any operations, try to write equations that have the numbers from 0 to 100 as the answer.

Example start point.

((4*4)/4)-4=0