• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hilary Clinton Is An INTJ Enneagram 3

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hillary Clinton has always vibed as endearingly, awkwardly xxTJ, in a way that resonates with me. People complain about not being able to see "the real her", but the way she attempts to wear a mask for the public, and the clumsiness of it... The way her real self slips through and makes people accuse her of being "calculating" and "unfeeling"... It all feels Te to me. I relate to it and feel like I would be accused of similar things if I was ever a politician in the public eye.

I could see her being a 1 more than being a 3. Her mask isn't comprehensive enough for her to be a 3. She lets it slip too much. She's too clumsy.

Edit: Her 3 fix is obvious though. I'd vote tritype 1w2/3w2/6w? so/sp.

Yes definitely. But her public speech pattern is so fluent/ad hoc/extravert that I think it's her natural ability.
Doesn't seem that way to me at all, FWIW.

That being said, I could see her being either an extrovert or an introvert.

:laugh:

Yeah, there's nothing remotely Te about him ... or SJ for that matter. And I would know. ;) I don't think he could be any more of a Perceiver. He's completely scatterbrained and does not believe in preparing for things. He changes his mind on issues every 5 minutes or so because he has no real principals. Call it ideological ADD. :D
I agree with this. Trump is the most stereotypical ESTPs I've ever seen.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know what to say other than your analysis seems completely wrong. I don't think you understand Ni very well.

Bill could be an ENFJ. I don't think it's likely but it's definitely possible.

Interesting counter argument. It always seems odd when people just say "You don't know what you are talking about" without discussing points as well. Oh, well.

Ni possessing politicans such as Obama, Bill (widely listed as a ENFJ), and Donald (inf Ni, unlike the other two, but definitely having Ni) find a message readily. It is the vision thing.

Let's compare that to a Si dom president.

Bush 41, a ISTJ, didn't have "the vision thing" per his own words. He could never articulate the idea of why he should be president, and especially why he should be reelected. He struggles with abstract thinking from all reports.

Ni gives a strong conception of a coherent complete vision. Everything fits into the overall vision. Even Trump's inf Ni gives him his slogan, "Make America Great Again". Trump has been largely consistent in that general vision for almost 30 years.

Ns in general tend to love abstract thinking.

Hillary struggles tremendously with message and vision, per the article. Instead, she is detailed oriented and extremely literal, with examples given in the article that made me laugh. She worries endlessly about other possibilities.

She has been aiming at this goal for 40 years and has been actively working towards it, but doesn't have a message????? She can't make a straight forward message about why she should be elected after this long????

Anyway, my understanding of Ni is perfectly fine.:)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni gives a strong conception of a coherent complete vision. Everything fits into the overall vision. Even Trump's inf Ni gives him his slogan, "Make America Great Again". Trump has been largely consistent in that general vision for almost 30 years.

I'm an INTJ so I know something about what they are like.

You're mixing up what people are saying vs what is actual vision. INTJs hate slogans.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an INTJ so I know something about what they are like.

You're mixing up what people are saying vs what is actual vision. INTJs hate slogans.

The article is clear she can't form a vision of her candidacy, not mere slogans. It isn't a matter of articulating her vision (which is a Ni problem, at times) but of not having one.

Again, the article points out she hates having an overall narrative (vision, in other words) and transforms good speeches into dry reticitaions of details. She is her own worst enemy in terms of creating a vision of her candidacy.

I am not doubting your understanding of INTJs in any way. But Hillary fits the ISTJ model better.