• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

That 70s Show

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I've been watching it on Netflix...hilarious. I know it's all silly but I can't help but see the characters as "over the top" examples of MBTI types, which actually makes them kind of hard to pin-point. I think most of the characters come off as sensors, except for Eric and Fez.

I think Kitty Foreman to be an ISFJ or an ESFJ.

I think Red is an ISTJ. I know a lot of male ISTJs and he is a total exaggeration of one.

Eric---INFP? INTP?

Fez--Heaven only knows! ENFP?

Kelso---ESFP?

Hyde---ISTP?

Jackie--ESFJ? TJ? [Very bossy and concerned about looks]

Donna--?

Lori--ESFP?

Leo--ISFP?

á´…eparted

passages
Donna strikes me as an ENFJ, without the stereotypical 2-influence. Her judgements seems very Fe based logic.

Also, Kitty is my grandmother manifested in a sitcom. Holy crap it is hysterical. My mom and I would totally lose it over this.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I can see that as a possibility for Donna.

Love your comment about Kitty being your grandmother manifest in a sitcom. Haha. Red is like my uncle!

giorgaros2

MBTI Type
ENTP
Red-ISTP to the core
kitty-ESFJ
Eric-ISFJ actually :p
Hyde-ESTP
Donna-ESTP or ISTP

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been watching it on Netflix...hilarious. I know it's all silly but I can't help but see the characters as "over the top" examples of MBTI types, which actually makes them kind of hard to pin-point. I think most of the characters come off as sensors, except for Eric and Fez.

I think Kitty Foreman to be an ISFJ or an ESFJ.

I think Red is an ISTJ. I know a lot of male ISTJs and he is a total exaggeration of one.

Eric---INFP? INTP?

Fez--Heaven only knows! ENFP?

Kelso---ESFP?

Hyde---ISTP?

Jackie--ESFJ? TJ? [Very bossy and concerned about looks]

Donna--?

Lori--ESFP?

Leo--ISFP?

Kitty Foreman - I'd go with ESFJ. Her presence is strongly extroverted and Feeling.

Hyde---ISTP or possibly ENTP. He does seem more introverted, but he also hangs out with people a lot.

Donna--ISTJ - I actually really think this, even though she is a much softer version of it than Red. They both get frustrated with Eric in a similar way. She also has a number of internalized expectations about the concrete world, she is a thinker, but overall quiet and thoughtful.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't watched this show in a while, but I'll give it a go:

Kitty- ESFJ. She is too much of a mother not to be one.
Red- ISTx at least. He doesn't show much intuition at all.
Eric- I think that Eric is a feeler, and wants to make people happy, and appeal to them. I would actually say ISFJ.
Donna- Some sort of TJ. She is a thinker, imo. She's a lot more cold and logically based than Eric.
Hyde- IxTP I know he uses a LOT of Ti, but I could argue both Ne and Ni for his intuitive use, but he does seem more grounded than the average INTP, imo.
Jackie- ESFJ Like Kitty, only an unhealthy, bossy ESFJ.
Kelso- Let's go for ESxP. Can we really see anything else for him?
Fez- I really think Fez is an ISFP in an Fi-Ni loop. Look at his fantasies he has.
The stoner dude- IxxP? I dunno.
The reverend- Hm.. let me think.. some Fe-Dom or aux. Traditional reverend.