• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

'UK's Scariest Debt Collector' (VICE)

rmrf

Very difficult person to type. He's definitely an N, and I think he has a reasonable amount of Fi, but other than that, I'm a bit stumped. My first instinct was an xNTJ vibe, and 6w5.
Would love to hear some thoughts.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm, I've seen this video before. I'd say he's probably an ESTJ. It's also possible he's SEE socionics wise which would be ESFp.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i saw this when it came out(which was quite a while back) and cba to watch again, but i think i remember ETJ, maybe S. And now that oaky said ESFP possibility, it could be that too since that sort of lifestyle fucks up the Fi and makes you work with your Te and overcompensate on it.

rmrf

I think ESFP fits him well, both in terms of overall type profile, and breaking it into functions.Definitely strong Se, I think there is a damaged but still very much present Fi that he keeps internal. I don't know why I didn't consider ESFP.