• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As an independent, you should really consider that the 'alternatives' streams could be lying as much as the mainstream media.

Implying I don't assume both sides are lying already. But unlike some Democratic supporters, my memory doesn't go *poof* the moment a new news cycle hits. I often use occams razor, but sometimes reality is stranger than fiction. Finding balance between occams razor, and being open minded enough to see who is putting the shadows on the wall of the cave of Plato.

Jaguar

It's child molestation. Yeah, that's it. The voting machines are really a front for child molesters.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Avoiding reality: It's never going to end. ;)

Oh FFS.

That's my district, Maryland 7.

There was no way she was going to win. It's been held by Democrats since the 1950's, and it is Cummings' district. The guy who won had beaten her in the Special Election when Cummings died, plus he had held the seat for eight years before Cummings. District 1 is typically won by the GOP, and the rest typically go Dem. Complain about gerrymandering if necessary, but Hogan isn't needed as a "conspiracy" for her to lose District 7. (71-36 or something similar...)

Her twitter byline is that she has a note from her dermatologist so she doesn't have to wear a mask. *sigh*

Jaguar

Oh FFS.

That's my district, Maryland 7.

There was no way she was going to win. It's been held by Democrats since the 1950's, and it is Cummings' district. The guy who won had beaten her in the Special Election when Cummings died, plus he had held the seat for eight years before Cummings. District 1 is typically won by the GOP, and the rest typically go Dem. Complain about gerrymandering if necessary, but Hogan isn't needed as a "conspiracy" for her to lose District 7. (71-36 or something similar...)

Her twitter byline is that she has a note from her dermatologist so she doesn't have to wear a mask. *sigh*

Never seen anything like it - you'd think all the losers of different types of races across the country decided to cry, "It was stolen from me!" Really cheap tactic. Dermatologist note? Give me a break. What's-her-name down in Ga. running for senate (R) Kelly Loeffler is playing around with "I'm positive. No, I'm negative." Frankly, I wouldn't go near her. She'll probably infect everyone around her before getting to the runoff election.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
dgI18jm.jpg

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it was more like - she started blaming Republicans too so she needed to go.
Yeah really. Can anyone find an instance of someone "loyal" being fired for being crazy or incompetent? The only example I can think of is Parscale. And that's likely because his incompetence made Trump look really bad (Trump preaching to an empty stadium in Tulsa? after expecting over a million people).

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Your link offers no evidence of election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

Also, I question your inclusion of the Dominion parenthetical after Sequoia. Smartmatic does not own Dominion Voting Systems

So let's sum this up.

The GOP’s official position is the Dems carried out a massive, sophisticated, multi-state election fraud—with the help of dozens of GOP election administrators and US intel agencies—but forgot to also rig the House and Senate & thus lost all 27 toss-up races? A massive sophisticated multi-state fraud, of course, carried out at the direction of and funded by a Venezuelan dictator who died before Donald Trump even announced he was running for president.

Dominion, which they insist profits from selling data and COVID tests to the German government—a misconception that dovetails with the now-transnational disinformation that Dominion helped the Democrats “steal” the U.S. presidential election from Donald Trump.

I wonder when she is going to bring up water cannons that use tetra benzolid hydrochlorid (Also known as chemtrails) as well as a new RNA vaccine.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The good thing is that even if you totally mistrust all media and the army and Homeland Security because they are all commies, certain things are harder to hide than others.

If there was a raid at an office or other type of building in Frankfurt, what's the address? If company A owns company B there has to be a paper trail. Either they are direct owners with an entry in the trade registery or they own it through one or several shell companies. Where is that trade registry entry? How exactly do they own company B? Without that, without a majority of voting shares, how do they legally "own" company B? If they legally own it there has to be a paper trail. If they secretely own it, that trail might be longer and more complex but it still has to be there. Every company has to publically register its address, ownership, subsidiaries, main activities, etc. in order to even exist in a legal sense. They have to file profit and loss statements and tax returns. A subsidiary or participation in another company would have to be included somewhere in there.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
As with everyone else I'm sick of hearing "we have the evidence!" Without any said evidence being presented. The clock is ticking on your benefit of the doubt, in both the legal court and the court of public opinion.

I have a feeling this lady's court case will be the Republican version of the mueller report.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
As with everyone else I'm sick of hearing "we have the evidence!" Without any said evidence being presented. The clock is ticking on your benefit of the doubt, in both the legal court and the court of public opinion.

I have a feeling this lady's court case will be the Republican version of the mueller report.

I love the dig against “the other side” at the end even though these two things aren’t even in the same Universe. Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep the cognitive dissonance at bay I guess.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lmao, CNN even said Smartmatic and Sequoia/Dominion were bad back in 2006.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE

Lmao, CNN even said Smartmatic and Sequoia/Dominion were bad back in 2006.

Again, you need evidence that there was intentional manipulation of votes during the 2020 election. Outrage "news" spewed by Lou Dobbs over a decade ago won't do. I would also encourage you to consider the fact that this was 14 years ago, and the powers-that-be, including Republicans and Trump himself, had many years to address any potential issues with these systems, if they ever existed.

Also, did they even use the name "Dominion" in that segment you linked? I didn't hear it. You keep lumping it indiscriminately with Sequoia.

I know it's tough for you to reconcile your beliefs about Trump with the apparently reality we face, but continuing to propagate nonsense will not help you in the long run. As the saying goes, "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."