• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

guys please do this experiment for me

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
A large old tree with no leaves on it. I guess I was a tree.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Chado: The Cequel

if anyone really gets my reference. My God are you amazing.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Chado your past life is a wooden wheel making contact with soft ground with mountains of a snowy view not too far off. There is a wooden building (with windows) to right side and a road leading left with a couple people by each side of the road. Not to mention another wooden building (with windows) by it not too far off. The sky is blue and only a cloud in the far off distance of not too impressive of a size.

It seems that people are wearing cowboy hats with guys having really long mustaches drooping over their faces and women with their long dresses.

The house a chair in front. and the door is of a dark brown color like wet wood.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I started but I got too regressed and let my whole body relax too much with my mouth open.

I ended up jerking awake hours later to find myself lying on the floor in a pool of my own spittle. My past life, as in this one, was a mighty fool.

You're a dick chado!

chado

MBTI Type
infp
When I close my eyes, I can only see one scene. I don't know if it is from a past life, or something that has happened in this one.

’’ALEXA! Alexa! Wake up! ALEXA!!!’’

My father was calling out to me. I felt so cold as if I had been dead, I was frightened. I embraced myself so hard not realizing, I popped the balloon. I open my eyes and the bright lights, I witnessed became clearer and slowly focused into the beaming street lights above me. Father kneeled next to me checking if I was alright.

Almost immediately, I embrace him with a hug, crying excessively ignoring the pain. He was staring down at me with a concerned face. Next thing I knew, I was taken to the hospital. My dad was kind enough to carry me through the entire road. He was exhausted, but he walked all the way, just to make sure I was taken to get my wounds attended to. Deep down I was glad that I was far from my stepmother and extremely happy I survived along with my father.

Three months have passed since the car crash, but still I could not shake the feeling something still was wrong. I simply shrugged off these thoughts and took a deep sigh. I watched out the window. It was raining just like the day me and father left my stepmother. The doctor then startled me by opening the door, I figured he was probably here to check on my progress. I turn towards him and saw his back is facing me. Once the doctor turned towards me, I notice he was holding something in his hand as he quietly spoke to me.

He yells out WTF, then he pushes me against the rack, and him and his 2 friends surround me thats when I realised these were a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and she said "You're movin' wth your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licence said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror but anyway I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget "YO HOLMES TO BEL-AIR!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

looool this is stunning.