• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Donald Trump is Possessed by Dark Spirits

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hmmm, some of the things Honeydew says seem more like a carictature of antifa by a right-winger than something an actual person might say. Has anyone else felt this way? I mean, what real radical leftist is into CNN? That's just what Republicans think the radical left watches.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Hmmm, some of the things Honeydew says seem more like a carictature of antifa by a right-winger than something an actual person might say. Has anyone else felt this way?

- - - Updated - - -

it's crossed my mind...

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
He looks like a frigging lunatic to me.

He looks like a hero to me. If I were into guys, he would definitely be my type: strong, idealistic, passionate and progressive.

Why do they need to hide their faces? So they can defend liberty by setting cars on fire and smashing storefront windows?

The klan and isis hide their faces too.

I mean I hide mine, but that’s because I am horribly disfigured and live in the woods. I defend a local camp from capitalist campers and their fascist camp counselors. I’m an equal opportunity killer defender of liberty and justice.

They wear masks because vigilantism is illegal. Just ask Batman or that kickass new Batwoman whom I'm totally crushing on right now. The police and the government won't stop fascists so masked civillians have to.

They all started somewhere. The best villains don't think they're villains at all.

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
- Two Face

Stupid harangue to deliver nothing. Trump might be a buffoon, but trying to show his incompetence by guilt-tripping him into sleeping less to be seen as empathetic, that's just pathetic.

It's not helping your case either. What are you? A troll in denial?

I consider myself an activist.

Hmmm, some of the things Honeydew says seem more like a carictature of antifa by a right-winger than something an actual person might say. Has anyone else felt this way? I mean, what real radical leftist is into CNN? That's just what Republicans think the radical left watches.

You think my views are a caricature? :huh: I have provided links to back up my claims. Plus, I have never identified as a radical leftist. There is nothing radical about Antifa unless you consider anti-white supremacy extreme.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
giphy.gif

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Why do they need to hide their faces? So they can defend liberty by setting cars on fire and smashing storefront windows?

The klan and isis hide their faces too.

I mean I hide mine, but that’s because I am horribly disfigured and live in the woods. I defend a local camp from capitalist campers and their fascist camp counselors. I’m an equal opportunity killer defender of liberty and justice.

They all started somewhere. The best villains don't think they're villains at all.

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
An old friend of mine posted this video to my Facebook yesterday. I was taken aback because he is aware of my political leanings since I am very outspoken on social media. I don't know if he posted it out of malice or if he was just trying to be cheeky because he would always tease me in a flirtatious way when we were in school. My question is, do you think I should unfriend him over this? :mad:

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh goody. A new Xann replacement. :coffee:
Pretty sure it's magpie. It's mainly the way they talk/semantic identification, the subjects they're talking about as well as choice of username and avatar. They're obviously an SJW parody which is quite over the top but not so contentious as to attract mod attention. Their appearance and activity here also coincides with Xann sneaking into the Discord server using JAVO's name.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whoever this is, don’t you know fake SJW accounts are sooo 2017?

:nopoints:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Pretty sure it's magpie. It's mainly the way they talk/semantic identification, the subjects they're talking about as well as choice of username and avatar. They're obviously an SJW parody which is quite over the top but not so contentious as to attract mod attention. Their appearance and activity here also coincides with Xann sneaking into the Discord server using JAVO's name.

How sad and pathetic.