• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Business Chemistry Test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENTJ

You got: Driver

Drivers love a challenge. They value competence and particularly enjoy a sharp mind or sharp wit. Drivers want others to be smart, be quick, be gone

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFP

You got: Guardian

Guardians value stability and strive for accuracy and certainty. They focus on details and are known for bringing order to chaos. They expect others to be prepared.

In true E1 fashion, I guess?
I found it hard to settle for an answer on this test, though. I could've easily clicked two or even three sometimes ...

INFP

You got: Pioneer

Pioneers love exploring new possibilities. They particularly enjoy working with others and generating novel ideas. Pioneers believe everyone should dream big.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Driver - eNfJ

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pioneer. The only thing I'm certain of is Ne so that works

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thank you for sharing this quiz. I typically score as an ISFP, but I have been told I could be an ISFJ or an ESFP.

You got: Integrator

Integrators are all about connection. They value meaning, enjoy exploring different interpretations or perspectives, and believe everything involves a bit of give and take.

Metis

You got: Pioneer

Pioneers love exploring new possibilities. They particularly enjoy working with others and generating novel ideas. Pioneers believe everyone should dream big.

ENTP