• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can We Guess Your Zodiac Sign Based on Your Personality?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Can We Guess Your Zodiac Sign Based On Your Personality?

You're a VIRGO

virgo.jpg

Observant, helpful, and very analytical, you cannot seem to not help out someone in need. You sometimes make a big fuss over a small thing but that’s only because you’re a perfectionist and you want to get everything right.

On the down side, you can be fussy, skeptical, and cold. Your calm collected exterior is a successful facade for the intense and uncontrollable mind that lies within. Anyone who can keep you intellectually stimulated is someone you clearly want to be around. For anything to keep you from your incessant analyzing of your sleepless mind!

Share with your friends and see if we can guess their zodiac sign next!

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
You're a LIBRA

Hospitable, diplomatic, and graceful, there are few as level headed and diplomatic as you are. No matter what the situation, you will always strive to see the other’s point of view to gain as much insight and perspective as possible.

However, you can also be unreliable and indecisive. You can sometimes be a bit vain and superficial, but you also have a very calming presence, which is why everyone loves spending time with you. One of the hardest things for you to maintain is a sense of consistency; most Libra’s will usually have some kind of issue with it due to their sheer capacity for laziness!

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
claimed i was a mutable water sign (pisces)... i am a cardinal air sign (libra)... in conclusion: no, they can't guess my sign... i even gave them a bump in the right direction by claiming venus for the last question... *shrug* i actually prefer the moon (of the seven planetary lords)...

anime_nature

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're a CANCER

No I'm a Pisces. But close enough.

Deeply intuitive and sentimental, you’re one of the most challenging Zodiac signs to get to know. Very emotional and sensitive, you care about family and home.

Sounds like a Pisces description to me. Seriously, is it really that hard to tell the difference between the two other than birthdays?

You’re caring, loyal, and very dependable. You can sometimes be a little bit self absorbed, but you’re always there for your friends and people always come to you when they need a shoulder to cry on.

No. I'm too busy sucking up their emotions like a sponge to the point where I could never help anyone because now I feel sad as well.

Good try. Maybe next time you can get a sign that at least appears in more houses.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You're a PISCES

Rising-L-Pisces.jpg

Imaginative, compassionate, and very accepting of others, you’re always willing to hear someone out and give them well-thought, practical advice. Although you can be slightly oversensitive, you’re extremely popular because you’re just so nice.

On the flip side you can be indecisive, self-pitying, and self-destructive. Always looking for a way to escape from an unwanted reality, sometimes your laziness can be the direct cause for your escapism, yet when you have someone inspiring in your life, magic can truly happen!

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ew I got Capricorn

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Aquarius

You’re hilariously funny, clever, and very inventive. There’s no one else quite like you. You can sometimes come across as aloof, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. You always have other people’s best interests at heart!

Extremely creative and original, people love your clever witticisms and admire your sense of humanity and humanitarian pursuits. But be wary, for some people will not respond well to your sarcasm, stubbornness, and aloofness. The lack of clarity that you show to the world can cause distrust in those you want as close as possible. However, when trying to be constrained, you will fly away like a bird escaping a cage!

Maybe

MBTI Type
Ixxp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You're a GEMINI

Clever, witty, and very imaginative, you are one of the most creative signs out there! You’re always up for new adventures, although you can sometimes be a bit impulsive. That only means you have loads of fun, though!

You love and embrace change and simply cannot do without it. Your very well-being depends highly on your freedom. Rarely do you let anyone tell you what to do or how to do it. This tends to give you an air of restlessness and a mischievous quality that tends to attract anyone who is willing to communicate in openly.

...okay.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
You're a CANCER

Deeply intuitive and sentimental, you’re one of the most challenging Zodiac signs to get to know. Very emotional and sensitive, you care about family and home.

You’re caring, loyal, and very dependable. You can sometimes be a little bit self absorbed, but you’re always there for your friends and people always come to you when they need a shoulder to cry on.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're an AQUARIUS
You’re hilariously funny, clever, and very inventive. There’s no one else quite like you. You can sometimes come across as aloof, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. You always have other people’s best interests at heart!

Extremely creative and original, people love your clever witticisms and admire your sense of humanity and humanitarian pursuits. But be wary, for some people will not respond well to your sarcasm, stubbornness, and aloofness. The lack of clarity that you show to the world can cause distrust in those you want as close as possible. However, when trying to be constrained, you will fly away like a bird escaping a cage!

Well it isn't terribly wrong
except I am a Pisces XD

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Libra.

Actually, I'm on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius, more dominant Aquarian traits though.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're a CAPRICORN

You’re ambitious, patient, responsible, and practical, you’re considered to be the most serious sign of the zodiac. As an Earth sign, there is nothing more important to you in life than family. You’re a master of self-control and have the potential to be a great leader or manager — as long as it is in the sphere of business.
You’re very trustworthy and people always come to you with their secrets. You can be a bit dictatorial but that’s only because you usually know best.

Yup I’m Capricorn but I’m not sure if that describe me but I’m ambitious, responsible, and sometime patient and I’m trustworthy too! But I’m not practical and dictatorial tho but I’m not sure if I’m self control and being great leader but I do like being leader! 😊

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
TAURUS

taurus-720x375.jpg

Dependable, tenacious, and extraordinary loyal, you’re probably one of the best friends anyone could ever have, if someone is lucky enough to be in your inner circle. You always put others before yourself, and although you can be a bit stubborn, it’s only because you want the best for everyone.

Sympathy goes to all who cross you, as you’re not quick to forgive and once your trust is broken, it is very difficult to get it back. This also plays into your famous stubborn streak. But when on your good side, the generosity you can show to others can be quite extravagant!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Didn't expect that one(I'm an Aries)

Hmmm we're gonna say that you're a LIBRA! Share your results with your friends!

Hospitable, diplomatic, and graceful, there are few as level headed and diplomatic as you are. No matter what the situation, you will always strive to see the other’s point of view to gain as much insight and perspective as possible.

However, you can also be unreliable and indecisive. You can sometimes be a bit vain and superficial, but you also have a very calming presence, which is why everyone loves spending time with you. One of the hardest things for you to maintain is a sense of consistency; most Libra’s will usually have some kind of issue with it due to their sheer capacity for laziness!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It thinks I'm a Virgo.

Observant, helpful, and very analytical, you cannot seem to not help out someone in need. You sometimes make a big fuss over a small thing but that’s only because you’re a perfectionist and you want to get everything right.

On the down side, you can be fussy, skeptical, and cold. Your calm collected exterior is a successful facade for the intense and uncontrollable mind that lies within. Anyone who can keep you intellectually stimulated is someone you clearly want to be around. For anything to keep you from your incessant analyzing of your sleepless mind!

I guess that description is accurate.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ohhhh you're an AQUARIUS! Share your results w

Except I'm actually a Leo. Despite how absolutely absurd I find the concept of astrology to be, the Leo profile fits me surprisingly well...

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Astrology is essentially voodoo to me. That said, test result was Pisces. I am in fact, Pisces. I don’t relate much to the quiz’s description of one (I’m pretty thickskinned, not oversensitive. And self pity makes my skin crawl. I’m not terribly indecisive when it comes down to it. I don’t try to escape reality when I don’t like what’s happening. I am proactive/solution-oriented. Denial/escapism is gross/draining).
:shrug:

Coolness! You're a PISCES! Share your results with your friends!

Rising-L-Pisces.jpg

Imaginative, compassionate, and very accepting of others, you’re always willing to hear someone out and give them well-thought, practical advice. Although you can be slightly oversensitive, you’re extremely popular because you’re just so nice.
On the flip side you can be indecisive, self-pitying, and self-destructive. Always looking for a way to escape from an unwanted reality, sometimes your laziness can be the direct cause for your escapism, yet when you have someone inspiring in your life, magic can truly happen!

I don’t plan on wearing a toilet paper bra anytime soon, either. :blink:
(Dig the eye makeup, though)

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We're getting the sense that you're a VIRGO!

... Nooooope