• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind of Kid Test

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
What kind of kid were you?

Can We Guess What Kind Of Kid You Were Growing Up? - Quiz - Livingly

The Sensitive Kid

You were the sweet and sensitive kid. You were probably quiet, and maybe even liked the comfort of being close to your mom, but that doesn't mean you didn't like to have fun as well. You just took a little longer to open up and be comfortable in a new environment.

In some ways yes

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
The Determined Kid

You were born with a natural drive to succeed and the determination to get where, and what, you want. You were probably pretty stubborn, and even a little demanding at times— but hey!—at least you know what you want and how to get it.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Energetic Kid
Oh boy, you were the hyper kid. No doubt you were a ton of fun (especially when you had friends over), but you probably had to be told to 'calm down' a lot. Also, I'm sure your candy intake was kept to a minimum. Can you say, 'sugar high'?
Ahah, guess I was kind of exhausting as a little kid, I still can get somewhat hyper even as an adult :D

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What kind of kid were you?

Can We Guess What Kind Of Kid You Were Growing Up? - Quiz - Livingly

The Sensitive Kid

You were the sweet and sensitive kid. You were probably quiet, and maybe even liked the comfort of being close to your mom, but that doesn't mean you didn't like to have fun as well. You just took a little longer to open up and be comfortable in a new environment.

In some ways yes

Same result.

OMFG so much spam in the comments. I just wanted to see the other results. ;_;

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Determined Kid. Quite true.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
X7mBr0IvwZkx.jpg

The Sensitive Kid

The stupid thing is that these questions are not for people my age.

I only ever had red ketchup.

And I don't think any of those snacks existed when I was a kid. It was raisin boxes, and juice, and stick pretzels, and PB&J sandwiches. Maybe some Tang. And cookies. But nothing like what is around nowadays.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
X7mBr0IvwZkx.jpg

The Sensitive Kid

The stupid thing is that these questions are not for people my age.

I only ever had red ketchup.

And I don't think any of those snacks existed when I was a kid. It was raisin boxes, and juice, and stick pretzels, and PB&J sandwiches. Maybe some Tang. And cookies. But nothing like what is around nowadays.

Did you also walk to and from school uphill both ways? :harhar:

Nah you are cool but I just couldnt resist...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you also walk to and from school uphill both ways? :harhar:

Nah you are cool but I just couldnt resist...

Nothing to apologize for.
I have every Weird Al album that every came out. :smile:

Did I ever tell you about my trip to Al-Al-Al-Al-BU-QUER-que...?
("WE don't HAVE any BEAR CLAWS!!!")

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
The Energetic Kid
Oh boy, you were the hyper kid. No doubt you were a ton of fun (especially when you had friends over), but you probably had to be told to 'calm down' a lot. Also, I'm sure your candy intake was kept to a minimum. Can you say, 'sugar high'?
dipper_pines_x_bill_cipher_by_bluedreamer0802-d9yi4gf.png

I got sensitive kid also. But I have to admit, I was rather annoyed they didn't include string instruments for the 'What instrument did you play in music?' question. Us orchestra geeks got left out. :(

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Chatterbox Kid

You were a talker, which isn't a bad thing, but I'm sure you got told to 'be quiet' pretty often. You were probably very intelligent and social—which is great!–but you just needed to know when to tone it down a bit. You probably loved talking to grown-ups too.

:doh: not even close. I was a delinquent for much of elementary school. Quiet, always angry, and eccentric.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
The Fun-Loving Kid

You were a typical kid — fun-loving and happy. While you had your moments, you were pretty easy to deal with and just wanted to have a good time. I'm sure you loved doing activities or going to summer camp.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Sensitive Kid

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Energetic Kid.

I wasn't actually the hyper one in my family. I was the know-it-all child who would rebel against anything my parents and teachers told me.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Sensitive kid.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Energetic Kid

wrong... lol

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Chatterbox Kid

You were a talker, which isn't a bad thing, but I'm sure you got told to 'be quiet' pretty often. You were probably very intelligent and social—which is great!–but you just needed to know when to tone it down a bit. You probably loved talking to grown-ups too.

Well, that's not wrong...