• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's Your Conversational Style?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Whats Your Conversation Style?

For 80% you are a Reserved Conversationalist! YouÂ’re an introverted, quiet person. YouÂ’re more at ease talking to friends or strangers one on one than in a large group. You may seem shy at first, but your good friends know thereÂ’s a lot to love below the surface, and you reward the people who take the time to know you well with a devoted, caring friendship. A natural listener, you often find your friends coming to you with their troubles, and youÂ’re more than happy to lend an ear. Your quiet ways can mean you sometimes keep your feelings to yourself so donÂ’t forget to take your turn and lean on your loved ones from time to time.
36 % of 6249 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
For 70 % you are: Outspoken Conversationalist! YouÂ’re an outgoing, sociable person. A natural story-teller, youÂ’re at ease entertaining friends with a funny joke or intriguing anecdote. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when youÂ’re around because youÂ’ve always got something interesting to say. You probably have a large group of friends who to look to you as a leader. You sometimes have a tendency to say too much so keep yourself in check, and make sure everyone at the table gets a chance to share the spotlight.
33 % of 6251 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Everything except the red is really spot-on.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Equally outspoken and facilitating.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
For 60 % you are: Reserved Conversationalist! You'Â’re an introverted, quiet person. You'Â’re more at ease talking to friends or strangers one on one than in a large group. You may seem shy at first, but your good friends know thereÂ’s a lot to love below the surface, and you reward the people who take the time to know you well with a devoted, caring friendship. A natural listener, you often find your friends coming to you with their troubles, and you'Â’re more than happy to lend an ear. Your quiet ways can mean you sometimes keep your feelings to yourself so don'Â’t forget to take your turn and lean on your loved ones from time to time.

For 40 % you are: Outspoken Conversationalist! You'Â’re an outgoing, sociable person. A natural story-teller, youÂ’re at ease entertaining friends with a funny joke or intriguing anecdote. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when youÂ’re around because youÂ’ve always got something interesting to say. You probably have a large group of friends who to look to you as a leader. You sometimes have a tendency to say too much so keep yourself in check, and make sure everyone at the table gets a chance to share the spotlight.

I think the duality here is because I am completely different depending on who I'm having a conversation with. Most of my friends say they thought I was very shy at first. Truth is when I first meet people, I feel that from the outside I look like a hare in front of a car, blinded by the light, with a face that depicts horror. On the other hand, when I'm comfortable with people (an by that I mean really really comfortable), I don't have any filter whatsoever, and if I get excited by an idea that came in the conversation, expect me to make endless monologues or pun after pun after pun until everybody tells me to stop because we're all crying of laughter (these are moments I cherish because I feel very social).

With people like acquaintances, who are in the middle, I just pretend to listen and smile (or react to whatever they're saying).

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
facilitating conversationalist and outspoken conversationalist were my highest. I think around my friends I'm more outspoken, around people I'm not as comfortable with I'm facilitating, but I feel like recently I've been more open around new people and letting my friends talk a bit more without me butting in.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
So this couldnt be any more inconclusive...

For 40 % you are: Reserved Conversationalist! YouÂ’re an introverted, quiet person. YouÂ’re more at ease talking to friends or strangers one on one than in a large group. You may seem shy at first, but your good friends know thereÂ’s a lot to love below the surface, and you reward the people who take the time to know you well with a devoted, caring friendship. A natural listener, you often find your friends coming to you with their troubles, and youÂ’re more than happy to lend an ear. Your quiet ways can mean you sometimes keep your feelings to yourself so donÂ’t forget to take your turn and lean on your loved ones from time to time.
36 % of 6278 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

You could also get this result:
For 30 % you are: Facilitating Conversationalist! YouÂ’re a curious, cooperative person. You love getting to know people and can spend hours asking friends and strangers about themselves. A natural analyzer, you often find yourself helping friends sort through their problems by encouraging them dig to the root of the issue. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when youÂ’re around because youÂ’ve always got a probing question to ask to get the ball rolling again. Your inquisitiveness can sometimes be mistaken for nosiness so be careful not to ask overly personal questions and be sure to share your own thoughts and feelings too. Profile B

Or even this one:
For 30 % you are: Outspoken Conversationalist! YouÂ’re an outgoing, sociable person. A natural story-teller, youÂ’re at ease entertaining friends with a funny joke or intriguing anecdote. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when youÂ’re around because youÂ’ve always got something interesting to say. You probably have a large group of friends who to look to you as a leader. You sometimes have a tendency to say too much so keep yourself in check, and make sure everyone at the table gets a chance to share the spotlight. Profile C

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For 40 % you are: Outspoken Conversationalist! You're an outgoing, sociable person. A natural story-teller, you're at ease entertaining friends with a funny joke or intriguing anecdote. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when you're around because you've always got something interesting to say. You probably have a large group of friends who to look to you as a leader. You sometimes have a tendency to say too much so keep yourself in check, and make sure everyone at the table gets a chance to share the spotlight.

Your results were not clear.

For 40 % you are: Reserved Conversationalist! You're an introverted, quiet person. You're more at ease talking to friends or strangers one on one than in a large group. You may seem shy at first, but your good friends know there's a lot to love below the surface, and you reward the people who take the time to know you well with a devoted, caring friendship. A natural listener, you often find your friends coming to you with their troubles, and you're more than happy to lend an ear. Your quiet ways can mean you sometimes keep your feelings to yourself so don't forget to take your turn and lean on your loved ones from time to time.

Or even this one:
For 20 % you are: Facilitating Conversationalist! You're a curious, cooperative person. You love getting to know people and can spend hours asking friends and strangers about themselves. A natural analyzer, you often find yourself helping friends sort through their problems by encouraging them dig to the root of the issue. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when you're around because you've always got a probing question to ask to get the ball rolling again. Your inquisitiveness can sometimes be mistaken for nosiness so be careful not to ask overly personal questions and be sure to share your own thoughts and feelings too.

Um, definitely not the last one. The other two make sense because with strangers or in formal situations I'm very reserved. But watch out! If I know you well, I can talk your ear off without realizing it.

á´…eparted

passages
For 60 % you are: Outspoken Conversationalist! YouÂ’re an outgoing, sociable person. A natural story-teller, youÂ’re at ease entertaining friends with a funny joke or intriguing anecdote. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when youÂ’re around because youÂ’ve always got something interesting to say. You probably have a large group of friends who to look to you as a leader. You sometimes have a tendency to say too much so keep yourself in check, and make sure everyone at the table gets a chance to share the spotlight.

For 20 % you are: Facilitating Conversationalist!

For 20 % you are: Reserved Conversationalist!

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For 80 % you are: Facilitating Conversationalist!

The question 8 is nonsense to me. "Slightly awkward silences" don't exist to me. That's just another opportunity to breath deeper :sage:

A conversation with a loved one isn't an exam. The beauty of it is probably what they call in this test "awkward". I prefer a frank and honest silence to

a bullshit and inappropriate comment just to "fill up the blanks" for sure !

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For 50 % you are: Facilitating Conversationalist! YouÂ’re a curious, cooperative person. You love getting to know people and can spend hours asking friends and strangers about themselves. A natural analyzer, you often find yourself helping friends sort through their problems by encouraging them dig to the root of the issue. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when youÂ’re around because youÂ’ve always got a probing question to ask to get the ball rolling again. Your inquisitiveness can sometimes be mistaken for nosiness so be careful not to ask overly personal questions and be sure to share your own thoughts and feelings too.
31 % of 6285 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

Yep. This fits best.

I'm not totally outspoken nor reserved it all just depends and varies but is usually more of a balanced mix. Most people I've talked to in life though end up too boring or overpowering about things I don't care about than I care to discuss unfortunately.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
60% facilitating
40% reserved
0% outspoken

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
60% reserved

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
50% Outspoken Conversationalist
30% Facilitating Conversationalist
20% Reserved Conversationalist

Yep, that sounds just about right.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For 50 % you are: Reserved Conversationalist! YouÂ’re an introverted, quiet person. YouÂ’re more at ease talking to friends or strangers one on one than in a large group. You may seem shy at first, but your good friends know thereÂ’s a lot to love below the surface, and you reward the people who take the time to know you well with a devoted, caring friendship. A natural listener, you often find your friends coming to you with their troubles, and youÂ’re more than happy to lend an ear. Your quiet ways can mean you sometimes keep your feelings to yourself so donÂ’t forget to take your turn and lean on your loved ones from time to time.
36 % of 6292 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 40 % you are:Facilitating Conversationalist! YouÂ’re a curious, cooperative person. You love getting to know people and can spend hours asking friends and strangers about themselves. A natural analyzer, you often find yourself helping friends sort through their problems by encouraging them dig to the root of the issue. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when youÂ’re around because youÂ’ve always got a probing question to ask to get the ball rolling again. Your inquisitiveness can sometimes be mistaken for nosiness so be careful not to ask overly personal questions and be sure to share your own thoughts and feelings too. Profile B

Or even this one:
For 10 % you are: Outspoken Conversationalist! YouÂ’re an outgoing, sociable person. A natural story-teller, youÂ’re at ease entertaining friends with a funny joke or intriguing anecdote. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when youÂ’re around because youÂ’ve always got something interesting to say. You probably have a large group of friends who to look to you as a leader. You sometimes have a tendency to say too much so keep yourself in check, and make sure everyone at the table gets a chance to share the spotlight. Profile C

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is right on

For 50 % you are: Reserved Conversationalist! YouÂ’re an introverted, quiet person. YouÂ’re more at ease talking to friends or strangers one on one than in a large group. You may seem shy at first, but your good friends know thereÂ’s a lot to love below the surface, and you reward the people who take the time to know you well with a devoted, caring friendship. A natural listener, you often find your friends coming to you with their troubles, and youÂ’re more than happy to lend an ear. Your quiet ways can mean you sometimes keep your feelings to yourself so donÂ’t forget to take your turn and lean on your loved ones from time to time.
36 % of 6297 Quiz participants had this profile! Profile A

For 30 % you are: Facilitating Conversationalist! YouÂ’re a curious, cooperative person. You love getting to know people and can spend hours asking friends and strangers about themselves. A natural analyzer, you often find yourself helping friends sort through their problems by encouraging them dig to the root of the issue. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation when youÂ’re around because youÂ’ve always got a probing question to ask to get the ball rolling again. Your inquisitiveness can sometimes be mistaken for nosiness so be careful not to ask overly personal questions and be sure to share your own thoughts and feelings too. Profile B

20% Outspoken